How bad did you miss out in high school?

I had 3 girlfriends, none of them lasted more than two months. Everyone hated me. I was ostracized by everyone. I ended up befriending a narcissistic guy who always hit me and humiliated me. I wanted to die most days. Now I am 2 years out of high school and I am looking back realizing how badly I fucked up.

Attached: suicide_fuel.png (527x619, 671.1K)

I overdosed in geometry class and got expelled.

Attached: 1644925230699.gif (200x267, 943.13K)

>3 girlfriends in highschool

I skipped school and slept 12 hours a day from grade 10 onwards.

I clowned in classes, but I had one person that I talked to outside of school up until Sophomore year. That was it really.
I had a friend for a year and a half. I think I did pretty good all things considered.

I dropped out and weighed 300 pounds

None of them liked me.

High school is irrelevant now. Focus on making money. In 3 years no one will know anything about how you were there. Anyone that lives off high school at that age is considered a loser.

>I overdosed in geometry class and got expelled.
kek

Highschool overall was a pretty decent experience I guess. I made a bunch of asian friends and we would all ditch school to smoke weed and play touhou.

Had a couple gfs in highschool and had friends. Started to fall off towards the end as the schizo thing set in and havent known anyone in the years since.

God I wish I had that lmao

I'm 31 and don't remember much about high school at this point. It was fine. I had nerdy friends. I didn't get laid until the summer I graduated. The only thing I miss are some of those friends. I've tried reaching out to them but never get a response back. It's probably for the best.

>3 girlfriends
>missing out
???

We barely did anything together, and they all left me and said I was weird and controlling.

So what exactly did you miss out on?

Having an actual loving relationship that lasted. Having sex. Having a girl be supportive of me.

I was definitely no chad in high school, but somehow had an army of female beta orbiters.

I got bullied by ugly virgin guys who were jealous, I informed them that I was actually not attracted to women, then I got bullied for being a fag.

People there sucked anyway
I dont care that much about hs anymore

happens to the best of us eh

That would be no problem for you because you managed to get three girlfriends.