Will r9k ever recover from wren

r9k egirls will be forever mogged by wren, there's just no competition

Attached: wren the goddess.jpg (2448x3264, 800.48K)

cute, unique girl that posts everyday (black) = ugh...
generic girl that never posts (white) = *GIANT SMILING SOIFACE*

>egirls
Out now

Attached: GET OUT.jpg (1080x2335, 319.42K)

>forever mogged by wren
This the chick with no fucking chin?

wren is kinda cute but both my egfs are sexier

wow another wrenfag based as fuck

Attached: 1661050407133401.png (1209x907, 520.52K)

learn how to use google mr "giant smiling soiface"

Attached: wren cant into chin.jpg (2576x1932, 646.66K)

What's wrong with her face?
She looks like a chubby toothless baby, but presumably isn't an infant.

>chubby toothless baby
peak female form

Attached: wrene.jpg (2576x1824, 1.45M)

at least i will age nicely kek
most girls these days age themselves too much.. its ok to tap into your youth until say, 23-25. i also like childish things mainly because im autistic. people accurately guess my age when i dress more normal. but if i act how i want most people will assume im a really tall 12 year old.

No one cares you think you're not like other girls

you're not autistic. if you were autistic you would be shitting your diapers and refusing to go outside because there are only 3 yellow cars parked outside your street when there should be 4. you're just some bored vapid underage b& female with no hobbies and no interests and no future garnering worthless male validation from desperate bottom of the barrel men and attention seeking off easy marks from shitholes like this and you know exactly what you're doing and you're an evil piece of shit for doing it. fuck off already.

i dont think that. the other girls are pretty and nice and interesting. i do not actively try to separate myself from them. the obsession with looking as aged as possible at such a young age is a phenomenon effecting young girls
i am autistic? functioning levels range from under 5 to 11 years old. i cannot tie my shoes, fold laundry, do laundry, put on necklaces, use escalators, etc. one time i broke a hole in my wall because a shoe didnt fit right. just because i dont have meltdowns constantly doesnt mean im not autistic. im a highly emotional, verbal autistic. im obsessed with the patterns of language and meanings of emotions and feeling them. im not a sciency mathematics CS degree nerdy autist. its a spectrum.

it's true I love wren but she is a child

so you are a retard instead of autist i get it

there r types of autism. hypersensitive, language-focused, number-deficient types tend to be female and be bad at physical shit but fine socially. the social awkwardness comes from limited interests amongst other things. i have a level 2 diagnosis of autism and can never live on my own which is why id prefer being a housewife. i can never work either, so that would be fine. i am a retard but i never mean to hurt people

Wren has a vertical belly button. Vertical belly buttons are kino and sexy

you could have just said i am a retard
no need of le wall of text

ok i am sorry. i will be more quiet next time
this is why i do not post here too much. i always ramble

>i cannot tie my shoes, fold laundry, do laundry, put on necklaces, use escalators, etc.
Omg so cute fuck you're making me hard

wren don't say that you will be normal when you have an adult brain so just be patient

>can never live on my own
> id prefer being a housewife
wren babe come on. you cant do basic domestic tasks, who would make u their housewife?

this is why you are the best girl and a loli and need to be protected ASAP

Attached: 81a.png (680x873, 234.18K)

if you are good at them would you be my housewife user

nta but I like cleaning can I be yours?

Wren do you have any visible blue veins on your body? I would like to know you qlso seem to have very soft skin and hair which is very nice.

sounds great marriage when

What's wren's tag? I'm not joining the shitty eharem