Femanon Abuse Thread

If you're a femanon and have been abused physically, meaning any kind of punching, choking, slapping, throwing, please tell us your story. Tell about why it happened, walk us through the details, and how you felt about it afterwards.

Attached: __kitakami_himeno_original_drawn_by_mara_ryonaing__16499c5d40261658d3c62cbe5571e98b.jpg (750x625, 485.63K)

I would also like to hear these stories.

Would like to relive these experiences with them as the dad, regression can be a important tool

Post cute ryona art until they post

Attached: __morikubo_nono_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_uccow__43e3ea15abf1a7c51673d2ba6b428067 (1).jpg (690x920, 157.18K)

Don't post in this thread, they're just jerking off to it.

what about sexual abuse?

daddy used to hit me and lock me in my room every weekend because of my bad grades uwu

Bf slapped me because he was upset about something unrelated to me and I told him to calm down. I told him to get out (it was at my place) and later sent a breakup text. Then he came back the next day banging on my door and I told him to leave or I'd call police so he left.
He ended up coming back again and leaving a $200 piece of jewelry on my doorstep and a literal three handwritten pages front and back on notebook paper with a desperate attempt to make me change my mind. It was wild.
I can't return it since it had no receipt or anything, so I've been meaning to get around to selling it.

Yes let's hear it, poor girl

The year is 2054. You walk into the drab, concrete building marked "MALE SELF-THERAPY CENTER", careful to make your hood cover your face so no one sees you. By this point, most of the other men entering with you don't take such precautions, but you still feel a small amount of shame when you come here. But that shame isn't enough to overshadow your needs.

This facility, along with the others in most American cities and towns, was constructed after years of research into the male psyche, and how to address the growing problem of frustrated, lonely men who were feeling increasingly isolated and destitute in the new service-based and female-led economy. All the anger had to be let out somehow, lest it be channeled into real world violence that could affect productivity! The researchers found that the most consistent way to keep male cortisol levels low, and therefore keep them docile, was by simulating the very primal and deep-seated desire of men to commit violence against women.

You scan your nametag at the front desk. The robotic figure behind it comes to life. "user Ymous. Capsule 3-2." You proceed to the third floor and enter the dark room.

It goes without saying, of course, that the state could not sanction any kind of violence against women, regardless of its benefits to male stress levels. Therefore virtual reality was the natural solution. While feminist groups vehemently opposed the proposals, the increasing levels of violence and social disorder meant that this rather crude and uncomfortable solution would have to be accepted. After the initial test facilities reported high levels of satisfaction amongst its users, and local crime levels shot way down, the opposition slowly grew quieter.

do femanonettes exist? add me
yunis#5424

added you check requests

the femanonette in question:

Attached: 1655435989153.png (864x1113, 167.64K)

how hard did he slap you? he sounds like a psycho.

But something... interesting began happening once the facilities began exploding in popularity. Nasty rumors began circulating about illegal tresspassing into the facilities by young women. Initially it was thought they were prostitutes trying to find a private place to bring customers, but police raids failed to corroborate this theory. As with many things involving the new, "empowered" woman's sexuality, news articles and public statements refused to admit what was going on, but the regular attendees quickly understood what was happening.

The door slides open and you walk inside. The light automatically turns on. There is a vr helmet in the corner, but it's disconnected and obviously hasn't been used in a while. This... is an even-numbered room.

Your gaze moves to the left. Sitting timidly, eyes glued to the floor, is a young woman, probably about three years your junior. You notice her clothes. She clearly isn't the typical assertive office lady type you usually encounter here. She's wearing a grey t shirt with a faded "Pokemon" graphic, black leggings that accentuate her slightly larger than average curves, and fluffy socks that appeared to have been pink at some point. The first thing that comes to mind is the word "disheveled". Most of the women who come here try and dress sexy so they can pretend they're here for sex, but this one didn't even try at that. She knows why she's here. Oh well, you think. Just makes it easier for me if she's honest with herself.

Why do people tell people going through stress or anxiety to calm down? I've never been calmed down by that and I don't know anyone who has. May as well tell me to stop bleeding after I cut myself.
Anyway your situation sucks, you should probably document the note he left in case this escalates and you need a court order.

>Tell about why it happened, walk us through the details, and how you felt about it afterwards.
I don't know, people hate children who aren't "normal." And then get mad when those children turn into adults who have zero life skills and are basically 5 to 10 years behind their peers in all senses because of abuse. So they abuse you more. The world isnt kind to those who cant become human. I've experienced abuse straight for 25 years of all kinds so I can't share my pity story. All I know it's damaged me in ways ill never recover from unless people start to treat me like I'm human too but I'm beyond that scope of help now. I'm too old and gross.

I tried continuing but it's too cringe so ending it prematurely

What kind of abuse was it? Can you describe a typical encounter?

My childhood neighbor who was about 4 or 5 years older than me would beat me and when I tried to fight back he would beat me harder

Yeah my dad used to beat the shit out of me

Please describe in more detail

Neglect, emotional, psychological, sexual, and physical forms of abuse. My mother had BPD and munchausen syndrome by proxy. She would starve me and only feed me expired forms of food, a lot of the food would be canned food that expired by literal years. She would never have any clean dishes and force me eat off of dirty dishes and beat me/scream at me if I ever tried to clean them. She always told me how she wanted me to be a little girl forever and her best friend and she hated me fiercely when I couldn't meet those requirements. She would feed my siblings regular things and have them bully me too and make sure I knew I was fat even though I was deathly underweight that i had to be forcibly tube fed in hospitals because of it. I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone but her and then mock me for being retarded and "not knowing how to speak" when people tried to talk to me. She did a lot of things to me and so did my family members and teachers.

what do you mean by regression