Is prison even that bad

Is prison even that bad.

Attached: 1651491546620.png (215x264, 58.54K)

They don't give you any milk which is bullshit man

he need some miIk

who tf drinks milk

Depends entirely on your nation. Prison in Sweden? Better than being free in some nations. Prison in USA? lol I hope you like reading books because we dish out lengthy sentences like candy. Prison in China/Russia/Brazil/3rd world country? Just leap off a tall building before your trial even takes place; it's over.

There is more than one kind of prison, user.
I met a guy who got let out early for attempt with a deadly. He struggled to understand or "fit in" to his life out in the streets so he went back on purpose because he felt more free inside than outside.

If I ever got sent to jail I'd probably start a cult. I sure as fuck could get them doped up.

Been to jail for a month. Yes

>guards circle your door every 30 minutes even at night
>light had to be kept on at all times
>people yelling and talking at night
>no fan or tv to help sleep
>can barely go outside
>I had a private cell but in prison you share a dorm or cell
>some prisons keep you locked down 23 hours a day
>theres always violent autists trying to fight people
>high risk of spreading germs and diseases
>very small selection of books

And this was an all white jail thats better than most

Also when I first got there most the guards were younger dudes who let us do whatever and were chill but at the end they hired a bunch of fat roasties who were cunts to everyone. Totally changed the experience

>>theres always violent autists trying to fight people

Universal truth.

>>very small selection of books
This sounds way worse than anything else you listed

If you can't even convince a girl to suck your ween how do you expect to start a cult?

I can, I just see no value in it. I've gleaned some esoteric and cognitive behavioral science insights in addition to practical skills. I'd offer a orthogonal path for the prisoners that they could embrace of their own volition.

Attached: 1447128507392.jpg (600x600, 35.49K)

my brother was in prison for 12 months. he said to me it was worst thing his had in his life. was horrible. he didn't go into detail, it was more of a "dude trust me, its fucked"

I have come to make myself known.

Attached: 1515951650129.jpg (334x349, 51.79K)

Yes
Why would you think a place full of criminals, objectively shit people, could be not that bad?

Brother it's the people in charge who are the real criminals?

Attached: 1651298125904.jpg (1080x1044, 97.16K)

I'm no coward they'd have to murder me or else I'd murder myself before suffering capture.

The only time I was locked up was on a small Alaskan island for 5 days. There were only like 20 inmates total so it was actually pretty chill. They fed us fast food twice a day and gave us fruit, granola bars, and chips for snacks. They even had a TV with cable and a gamecube for us

he got assraped didnt he?

I suppose it depends on the prison. I was in a psych ward earlier this year and a junkie girl I met there told me she preferred her time in prison.