Im just out of prison for punching a random woman in the face in the midst of a sperg rage

Im just out of prison for punching a random woman in the face in the midst of a sperg rage.
AMA

Attached: 3747EB4E-1FD7-4B17-AD27-4E4734E5FB3E.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

you wish you were that low inhibition. larping loser.

Well whatever, if you have any questions for me ask away.

you weren't in prison you were in the county jail

Shouldn't have revealed your power level haha

Whatever you want to call it, it was prison. Sentence was 6 months, got out in 5 months 13 days.
Spent almost all of it in segregation because I was deemed highly vulnerable and at risk after being attacked on Day 3

how long were you there user

did u get an officer pregnant in the butt?

See I was attacked on Day 3 because some inmate asked what I did and I stupidly told him. He started getting aggressive and asking me if I thought I was tough hitting girls and that I looked more like a bitch to him than any girl.
I stupidly called him a normal simp and asked him why he was whiteknighting for women and he didnt understand a word I said but he assumed it was some kind of insult due to the tone and started punching and kicking me before guards broke it up.
I spent a few hours in the infirmary getting stitched up before guards spoke with me about segregation, after spending a week or so in there I asked the warden to keep me in there indefinitely and they were fine with that since it minimized the risk of me getting raped or killed or something and causing them headaches.

I did 2 months in jail but everyone was nice. I watched dragon ball with the bloods and cooked with the whites and played cards.

Would go back

sounds about right. prisons are macho in that you have to fight back immediately in prison or risk getting your ass beat. and for people who are in there for years they have nothing to lose but get placed into the same blocks as people with lesser charges which is just evil. was smart of you to ask to be separated indefinitely.

that's right whiteboy that black man showed you what a real man is like lmao

This is the funniest shit I heard all week. This is karma at its finest

I mean he was kinda brown I guess but seemed more Latino if anything

greentext retard

Well basically I just had this sperg rage one day because I was sick of being a virgin at 23 and I was out shopping with my mom and all these girls just kept walking by with their boyfriends.
They kept looking at me like I was dirt, like I was a subhuman and beneath them, thinking they were so great because they had their asshole boyfriends beside them.
I just got madder and madder until the female cashier started eyeballing me funny while trying to buy some underwear. I started ranting and eventually shouting and screaming at her and banging on the counter.
Some girl behind me, not much younger or older than me myself, started telling me to calm down and leave her alone and I just fucking lost it.
I turned around almost instinctually and just smacked her right in the eye. Embarrassingly she didn't actually go down or seem that injured and she started attacking me back then several other women and men ran over to assist her and grabbed and tackled me and pinned me to the ground.
I could barely breathe and the girl I punched kept kicked and punching me while I was on the ground, although people tried to stop her and hold her back.
Eventually the police got there and they questioned everyone and ended up handcuffing me and taking me to lockup in their car.

My fucking sides.
Step up your next sperg out though this was pretty embarassing

God damn next Elliot Rodger

Was he a manlet?

He was pretty short yeah, I'm short myself but he was shorter than me but way broader. He was pretty stocky and powerful and muscular looking despite being short and I actually blacked out a little and lost consciousness after he punched me a couple times.

now you're a criminal offender AND a virgin lmao

Yeah, it wasn't my finest moment I'm ngl and prison sucked (although it would have been way worse if I didn't have myself voluntarily segregated for almost the entirety of it).
My main worry is that if I ever end up in prison again some asshole warden won't agree to me being segregated and I'll be forced into gen pop and raped and/or murdered.

Thats why its retarded to send low level offenders to prison. What country are you in