Blackpill thread

Robots and females that come to r9k to gain orbitors, you will never have a romantic lover that is gorgeous and good looking like this. You might get one but you will always be ugly/have a ugly groomer boyfriend/random fat bitch instead of a stacy/chad that browses Any Forums. Does not matter you lost your chance to find love and in case you actually find an atractive person from r9k they are going to ghost you because you don't have anything good to offer besides your bpd/autism aspergers so they could keep taking screenshots of your convos and send to their discord fucktard friends.
You will never be in a happy beautiful couple with the man/woman of your dreams because you are a loser and lack confidence and looks. No one is ever going to want to kiss you or even meet you in real life and if they do they will find you repulsive and run away because no one likes incel freaks that try their best to get laid but fail miserably for their atrociously horrible looks or femcel bitches that fuck random old pedo groomers for drugs that are going to be abandoned once they hit 18.
This people are probably married to eachother now while you are trying your best on tinder/discord but get only trash.
Its over.

Attached: 4chan couple.jpg (1496x860, 241.2K)

met a girl from here who was beautiful inside and out and loved me back so, nah, it can happen

you are probably a groomer fat old retard manipulating that chick with drugs so it does not count

Attached: 1546336261314.jpg (750x737, 107.98K)

it is originally over.
you have been muted for 4-2 seconds

Attached: ab63063c5825bc700d03e7f32dbadfa5.jpg (960x1280, 114.58K)

These two are average-looking at best, what the hell are you talking about?

Keep coping, these people are leagues above r9k people. I know it makes you seethe because you are ugly but no need to drag down a beautiful fertile young couple like this

Attached: b72a57cba21b205538add111af72645a-videowebm.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

R9k people are pathethic losers

Attached: 1563164787917.png (473x568, 517.39K)

r9kfags got too depressed reading this huh

Attached: 1586622240882.png (332x588, 286.97K)

the right picture is smoothed to fuck
is she ok? she doesn't look healthy

>penis cock shaft weewee dick schlong
i don't want a stacy or any other buzzword. i just want someone who wants me. at the very least someone who doesn't immediately dismiss my existance.

she is just depressed probably isn't anymore because she got a chad bf
then get with a obese ugly chick

Attached: 1595887642536.jpg (1613x2419, 1011.27K)

I wish I was a chad so I could get a Lily gf

>obese ugly chick
they don't want ugly 5'7 hispanics

r9k guys don't deserve Lily gf she is reserved for e-chad only
try to become gay maybe

Attached: 1609803521226.png (796x904, 1.35M)

>become gay
is this the new just troon out?

>r9k guys don't deserve Lily gf she is reserved for e-chad only
this is why I wish I was a chad so I could get a Lily gf instead Im an r9k incel. why must I be cursed

4 of my 10 gfs looked better than that

>you cannot have the literally ideally beautiful neotenous egirl if you are a random person that browses r9k
oh my fucking god cry me a river. get off social media, you clearly are too weak and fall victim to every single predatory tactic this and other sites rely on to increase traffic. you need therapy and to start lifting for fucks sake

yes 5'7 dudes are not wanted by women only 6ft chads like me
I wish I could have her because she is hot
cope
tldr?

Attached: lilyy.jpg (800x517, 33.08K)

That chinless loser next to Lily isn't a "Chad", he's probably just really good at targeting retarded girls and isolating them on discord to manipulate them

you cant read 3 sentences? read a book and disconnect your router.

faggots like u that orbit deserve to die alone

he probably mogs 99% of the r9k users, prove me wrong
what book? im not a victim i can get plenty of chicks irl

Attached: giga stacy.jpg (1459x1868, 640.73K)

As far as I know, anyone can fall in love with anyone. Sure good looks help, but I know for a fact that women look a lot more into personality than men do.

That is why I am unloved

Attached: Kumagawa Eyes.jpg (500x236, 31.22K)

>he probably mogs 99% of the r9k users, prove me wrong
She used to talk to that guy Vincent on sheepvillage who literally had several women orbiting him, and she ghosted him, idk who her bf is but she definitely wouldn't settle for the chinless chud you posted. Tbh though idk, she's also autistic and stupid so maybe that actually is her bf and they can both have a litter of retarded children together to add more weight to the already thin stretched British welfare system.

Attached: 1658619736740.jpg (1818x1818, 627.72K)