Queen of zoomers

>queen of zoomers
>prefers getting railed by millennial dick
explain

Attached: BillieBF.jpg (1077x1096, 494.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Explain
Explain as to why you are focusing on inconsequential matters as opposed to Lanzamaxxing.

Attached: al-baseball-card2.jpg (1036x1486, 90.54K)

This gives me hope; I've been hitting on my 21 year old coworker and I'm 30
She's been pretty open

So I seriously have to wait a decade before I have a serious chance with women? I fucking hate life

>33 years old
>almost settled enough to try seriously dating someone
>only girls I could woo would probably be younger
>apparently then being legal isn't even enough anymore

I can't wait for the collapse. What a bunch of who-gives-a-fuck news.

Attached: 64fd49cbe63567f62258b92fe43232b0.jpg (756x850, 140.2K)

aren't these the same people who cry when 30 year old men date 21 year olds?

I thought she liked black guys. I'm pretty sure she said it somewhere.

Based dane cook just got engaged to a 23 year old

Zoomer pussy is literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for Big Millennial Cock.

Attached: 1622034200932-1-1.png (1400x1600, 636.08K)

So he's born in 1992. That's basically a proto-zoomer anyway like everyone else born in the 90s.

You know I want shit like this in my weaker moments... to have sex with a young woman and get to really enjoy the physical aspect of sex, not just the fact that I'm having sex.
I've heard young women lubricate more, obviously their skin is better, breasts and butts will be as perky as they will be, etc.
But really I would much rather not have this urge at all.
I mean what does having sex with attractive young women provide, really?
Social validation? Salubrious neueochemical relief?
If you can provide those things on your own, or compensate them, then what does having sex with a woman really do for you?
At that point the only reason to be with a woman is partnership, to increase survivability.
But almost all women I've met seem more interested in what others guys have to offer.
Which is fine

love wins you troons!

Cope zoomie. Most 19 year old zoomer girls would rather fuck 30 yr old men

Attached: yaelshelbia_20210105_98.jpg (1080x1208, 210.16K)

Sex feels better when you're doing with someone else who knows what you like (i.e a relationship).

I just think she's cool and cute; that she happens to be 21 is largely irrelevant imo

its the best part about being 30 in this age. 20 something year olds are attracted to you.

just listen to my attractive voice
vocaroo.com/

Only you can decide what you think is important user. But I feel you, wanting sex isn't really a choice.

I know an 18 year old currently banging a 40 y/o mother with multiple teen kids. Absolutemy brutal.

For as much as people rage about age gaps in relationships, why the fuck do they not see the hypocrisy in accepting that women naturally favor older men and men naturally favor younger women?

I wanna tickle torture Billie's feet in stocks so bad bros

Attached: stocks qt.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Women like older men. This is nothing new.

I'm 33 m, gonna get married soon, and all I wanna do is rail zoomer femanons