Untitled

>youtu.be/MmB9b5njVbA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs
youtube.com/watch?v=dBvlnyvgOnw
youtube.com/watch?v=97dyt7MXWpo
youtu.be/vXj71r-WrQk?t=720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs

Attached: 47c.jpg (680x533, 38.03K)

fortnite season 1

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

I remember playing that game back in 2017 when I was a freshman in hs. good lord that was five years ago

Nothing hurts more seeing your childhood game become unrecognizable.

Attached: file.png (944x538, 369.91K)

awwww maaan. I still remember being too scared to play a fan made slenderman game and playing survive a plane crash game. And all the obbies

also this youtube.com/watch?v=dBvlnyvgOnw

Attached: ezgif-5-120d810692.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

Microsoft has run MC into the ground, Notch should have never sold out.

i miss stuff like catalogue heaven, admin house, those area 51 games, survive the zombies, shit like that

Even if it was much simpler than anything roblox puts out now, it was way more fun

yeah true, i regret even "merging" my minecraft account into a fucking microsoft account. i should've just let it sit there and played cracked minecraft instead. i never play mp anyway

I know that feel. I put absurd amounts of time into Roblox as a kid. Thousands of hours at least.

Attached: goldendays.png (1000x861, 528.35K)

MFW Rockstar is still rereleasing that game 9 years later.

Fuck I'd take an updated IV over this shit again

Attached: file.png (860x971, 765.94K)

>build a hideout and fight, save telamon from zombies, call of robloxia 5, a pirate's life, kohl's admin house, robloxity
Zoomer bros..

Attached: 1491485001086.jpg (700x466, 82.41K)

What do you dislike about MS MC?

I got back into it a few months ago and the random raids that would come attack you seemed out of the blue.

Any oldfags remember custom games in Starcraft 1? I had a dogshit PC so I was still playing them into 2008

Attached: file.png (620x270, 327.29K)

>c4-bombing private servers
By far my favorite. Used to place spikes around the C4 too because they caused damage even after breaking and never despawned, so they had to be removed manually

Attached: inshallah.jpg (652x528, 27.95K)

every update since then sucked, especially the new caves are by far the most horrid thing they've done. also censorship of chat, removing all mentions of notch in the game because he is based enough to dislike trannies + microsoft being able to permanently lock you out of your account is just retarded. i cant think of a good thing that has happened since microsoft bought iut

>youtube.com/watch?v=97dyt7MXWpo

Attached: images.jpg (210x239, 4.26K)

>ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEE
I remember tons of meme edits about this commercial specifically.

BRING BACK ZOMBIE ISLAND ESCAPES, CTF AND WALL DESTRUCTION

youtu.be/vXj71r-WrQk?t=720

Attached: file.png (545x362, 241.08K)

I need to figure out my Oblivion install. I tried Oscuros overhaul (it gets rid of the shitty level scaling) and I think I got filtered. To me it seems like they just made it hard for the sake of being hard, for example, Kvatch. Literally one of the first places people are expected to go, and they place level 15-20 creatures there that kill you in 5 hits and you can't even scratch them.

But yes, Oblivion soundtrack is great. Glory of Cyrodiil and Minstrels Lament in particular