Vamp

sweet angel, light of my life, fire of my loins. My obsession and my soul. I am in love with this little albanian weirdo attention whore

Attached: 1661020989381392.png (453x753, 495.71K)

>albanian
Will she sell me cocaine?

There is no such thing as a soul.

ask her she definitely knows someone who will

Why do you like spic trannies, pendejo?

Attached: 1661022937796.jpg (640x640, 108.32K)

>albanian
kek how

don't judge me for what I like user

Attached: hey21309.jpg (720x621, 150.06K)

she is not even that cute what the fuck LOL

she is literally my type my favorite favorite favorite type I fucking love girls with ethnic like romani jewy persian egyptian type noses and strong sharp jaws fuggggggggg

Attached: BD14BF7F-5E7F-423B-8508-2325F89C59CD.jpg (1280x720, 85.29K)

I have to agree vamp is best girl of r9k 2022 I just wish she stoped using that lipstick thing like that

Attached: stacy.png (465x646, 391.56K)

she's pretty but I doubt she's a virgin or would actually want a r9k bf, she's just an alt gf e-girl.

whatever, the fact that she is actually pretty and nice is 10/10 she might have some other problems but she has a good personality

I don't know user she seems actually nice from the posts I have read about her I think she is girlfriend material but her tiktok is a bit off because I don't like girls that are very active on social media but besides that I think out of all the new girls she is the best

Attached: qt vamp.jpg (720x1280, 70.27K)

she is very based would wife
plus eastern european and balkan girls treat their men better

wait what she's EU based?

She some Albanian attention whore

Is she really a tranny

Wow really? Why are you in love with me, user? Anyways this post made me happy , I finally feel appreciated. Thank you, heres yout hug

Attached: images (4).png (248x203, 7.12K)

>I am a virgin but I wouldnt want a robot bf because I dont like e-relationships. They seem so off.
why do you think so? you lose nothing if e-relationship doesn't work out. You can simply chat with someone and if it doesn't work you just thank for the time and move on, if it does you try to meet up. Pretty safe if you don't rush it.

some white robot needs to go to albania and get this girl a bf already

Try to meet up with somebody on r9k?? Eh no thanks sounds scary.I mean look at the past r9k girls who did that.They're all dead or fucked up. I never meet people from the internet. Last time I did it was very awkward but nothing bad happened.