Tfw i'm going to lose my only simp

>tfw i'm going to lose my only simp

Attached: ×.jpg (1086x1303, 669.83K)

send him a lewd and say "i appreciate you always being there for me

What'd you do to him? Poor guy, you must be truly awful if you only have one simp.

i have never sent him nudes lolz

nothing, he's getting bored of orbiting me

>+1 IP
Not OP

Attached: 1632651253452.png (86x37, 1.02K)

>he's getting bored of orbiting me
Well why are you being boring? I second the other user. Doesn't even have to be a full nude or anything. Just something kinda lewd. He'll stick around after that

Stop cock teasing the incels and start orbiting an older jaded misanthrope who tolerates you. Otherwise you'll become an entirely intolerable bitch by the time you're 25 and the guys who you could have orbited and gotten life skills from are now bullying you when ever you approach them.

It's just how these things work.

Attached: 1638078795315.jpg (264x282, 10.72K)

even if not op a bikini picture is better, no nudes
>oh user I went to the beach last week and I missed u :( this is what I was wearing d-do I look good on it? Nobody approached me at the beach so I want your honest opinion, cuz you are my best fren :)
there, he might fap to you but wont stop orbiting you ever

it's my dynamic IP, baby

i am not an interesting person, but he's a shut-in so he found me interesting. i think now he knows me too well and i'm sure he can find attention and nudes somewhere else, instead of just attention from me. i'd try finding someone new too, but i'd have to trust him.

what life skills do 'older jaded misanthropes' have? the ones i've met keep isolating themselves due to their misanthropy, if they are attractive enough they still get everything handed out to them, and the ones who aren't attractive or charming forget how to behave around people

we don't talk like that so i'm sure he'd think it's weird and i wouldn't want it to possibly escalate in the future

Attached: +.jpg (571x577, 325.41K)

post hand with timestamp or LARP. you're making excuses over simple shit.

>forget how to behave around people
It's more a matter of them not caring enough to do so.
It can hard to know the difference at first, but there is a massive difference between a sheltered sperg who just leeches off others and an honest to God independent "sociopath".
Me personally, I know I've permanently scarred many ppl because they irritated me but the people I've gotten "close" with online seemed to get a lot from my friendship. I don't judge, I get people to open up and it feels good for them and that *usually* isn't a malicious/control thing, and everyone could use some guidance in life.

Just make sure the dude you orbit doesn't live with mommy and daddy and isn't just trying to take advantage of you.

what else? tits or gtfo? i won't selfpost just to please you

friendship and simping aren't the same, but it's cool that you take care of your friends. i'd only orbit a man if i fell in love with him and that's the worst reason to orbit someone, doesn't matter if you're male or female

>we don't talk like that
What do you talk about then? What's kept him orbiting this whole time?

he thinks i'm cute, i pay attention to him and sometimes spend time with him. i still tease him from time to time, but i don't send him pics and he's the timid one

It sounds like you're the one simping for him if you're giving him the attention and he's the one that has other options. Is this an irl thing or an internet thing?

>what else? tits or gtfo? i won't selfpost just to please you
lmao ok larper

A lot of my female friends simp over me is what I was getting at.... Some of the weaker willed effeminate men as well.
Is there a difference between simping and liking someone and trying to be around them as much as possible?
I don't exactly return the affection but I, at the very least demonstrate basic compassion and give off that fatherly yet dangerous energy.

i will be your backup simp

eeels#1800

I'll be your pimp

I'll pimp her simp and setup her onlyfans and take 70% as a managerial fee.

Attached: 1650308417043.gif (300x291, 24.81K)

online. he's my only simp, but i have normal friends. by "giving attention" i meant having normal conversations almost every day, instead of just letting him compliment me and get me stuff.

>Is there a difference between simping and liking someone and trying to be around them as much as possible?
it probably depends on the person. i wouldn't feel that way towards a friend and i don't want to have a crush on anyone. i'll pass.

how many girls have added you? how many do you talk to?

not if i pimp you out first

Attached: -.png (1350x900, 1.06M)

>by "giving attention" i meant having normal conversations almost every day, instead of just letting him compliment me and get me stuff.

That just sounds like you have an internet friend user.