I want a stem gf to do science and have long and deep conversations with

I want a stem gf to do science and have long and deep conversations with

Attached: stemlove.png (666x444, 14.24K)

Good luck with that. Have a better chance swimming the lottery.

>I want a gf
>I want a gf with conditions on top of the fact that I want a gf

Attached: 1653183946333.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

Internet addiction and a lack of socialization rapidly shreds a person's ability to have "long and deep conversations" even if they were A+ earning university students before hand. I don't even need to say that this has been applied on an almost generational scale.

What's your point? I'm not an incel lol

did someone say particle physics?

Attached: yoda-drip.jpg (1080x1251, 182.68K)

give me your discord now im your state mandated stem gf

Sure, definitely not a troll

no one said particle physics you fucking nigger

i said do it pussy

Damn wish I had a stem related gf. Or even one who asks questions. Hell one who wants to create. Then I can be the stem boy to build it. All these skills and no fucking imagination.

I know that feel bro
oregano

what if she was smarter and more accomplished than you though?

yaaassss bich

Attached: JeannieLee.jpg (1080x1350, 220.68K)

Depends. Is she going to want to do things with me and share with me and talk about such things. Or is she just going to use it to emasculate me in some kind of mentally ill nonsense.

Stem girl here and i want a stem bf

Tell us a little about yourself

Probably fake or a troon but okay what field? What interests you? And let's see any particular field you are looking for from someone else that you might be lacking?

I am not ugly nor fat nor hobbyless

Dew it, add me: henry_the_survivor#7696

I study engineering going second year
I enjoy going on walks and photographing bugs or reading up on them
I have a seperate instagram account where I usually post bugs
For the rest i like reading, making sudokus and japanese puzzels
I like guys also in engineering or just smart professions because i enjoy listening to them and surround myself with smart people

Rofl taking the chance huh.

So what engineering field? I'm in EE. Though I dabble in all kinds of stuff since I often do a lot of repairs mechanical and electrical. Have to get into design currently trying to figure out a rig to wind a very big pain in the ass coil.

Is it okay if your bf is semi-hobbyless out of depression?
Everything you listed sounds cool

>Rofl taking the chance huh.
I don't mind having someone else to talk to, guy or gal. Not really expecting a relationship.

Im going into either chemistry or electromechanical engineering, i need to decide in a few months let me know if u have any advice :)
Im totally fine with people suffering from mental stuff like OCD, depression, anxiety,.. or if a person in autistic
I would just like the guy to be educated and very intelligent
And willing to read books with me

>what if she was smarter and more accomplished than you though?
Must have bailed. Didnt answer thenquestion.

all stemlords are exactly the same

I guess generally the guy is supposed to post the contact right

Reading books together sounds lovely. Hmm personally I would say screw chemistry. While I like doing the actual chemistry school labs really ruin it. Plus some of the memorization kind of sucks. I would say electromechanical because biased but uh. What fits better doe you exactly? Insects and chemistry go well so there's that.