How do we solve the rising femcel crisis?

how do we solve the rising femcel crisis?

Attached: femcels.jpg (810x915, 107.82K)

>I'm the same as virgins if i haven't had sex in a year
lol
Lmao

>its only celebrated if its females

I want to sleep with a sex starved woman.

Why do women have no inkling towards mischief and naughtiness?

Attached: 4564CD6F-CD49-40E1-BBDC-AFA737C6806D.jpg (640x480, 39.44K)

Due to their extremely retarded white matter brains, I am not inclined to believe a single thing women say. I believe they would lie about not having sex because it becoming trendy, and so they can undermine the suffering of men.

Actually? You just soften the job market and put some regulations on colleges, specifically on tuition pricing and expected workloads, for instance price ceilings on tuition and a ban on assignment deadlines and exams during the first half of the week so the don't work through weekends.

More support for workers seems like a no brainer. Posting anonymous salary information similar to voluntary information from Glassdoor, taken from business tax returns would be straightforward and easy and allow job applicants a chance at a fairer negotiation.

The issue is that young people are overstressed and forced to think about a much more uncertain future than their parents ever did. They don't have the time, energy or freedom to socialize. All you have to do is stop them from getting fucked over and they can have time to fuck around and have fun socializing again.

>under 35s
So basically 18-28yo women are now stealing even more attention from post-wall women. They're digging their own graves and they don't even know it lmao.

Largely because your sense of mischief and naughtiness amounts to making them miserable for your own amusement.

femcels dont exist. every single one is just a volcel. you can be a midget burn victim with down syndrome that has no arms or legs and spiders crawling out of your vagina and you will still be able to find someone whos dtf if you make a tinder profile.

Bingo. They also lie about rape on random phone surveys.

I mean things like shoplifting, pranks, exploring abandoned buildings. Just a dash of innocent devildom, not even directed towards any particular "them".

Girls like this exist. One went exploring with me in a part of our college that was abandoned. We ended up fucking in an abandoned auditorium, surrounded by the ghosts of students past. It was pretty wild and I totally recommend it.

Congratulations on your lay! I personally prefer to separate sensuality and ghostliness because of the contradicting nature of the two atmospheres (at least for me). Although there may be exceptions, I guess I want to know what male or masculine root drives this need to explore and prank and rebel in favor of the taboo? Not all men are averse to the same rules, but aversion to some set of rules is a guarantee for all masculine people.

I'm not sure what you mean, amigo, it was entirely her leading the rebellion. I just happened to have a big cock and she happened to like that. I'm not in any way some kind of rebel. I desperately beg authority to go easy on me.

Where I grew up most of the men were super into shoplifting and they would come back with big scores and try to out-steal each other, not even as competition but just pure goofy masculine amusement of the fact they could just take boxes of soda cans and roast chickens like apples from a tree.

I never did those, but I like to walk into unlocked doors of public places and explore like churches and graveyards and abandoned houses. I once found a graveyard covered in satanic and freemason symbols and my friends and I opened up this weird babylonian crypt that was modeled after the Washington monument.

Anyway, women never joined in on the fun.

The source is pretty awful but it's generally in the right ballpark, women are getting choosier and choosier.
I had 6 pack abs, make 80k a year but I can't get a date because my 5/10 face doesn't net me more than fat slobs on dating sites.
>Obesity
Women are more likely to be obese than men. Non-obese women are having tons of sex with a very small % of men.
>Workplace
Jobs look down on you fucking your employees. I can't get laid at work, so warm approaches are out. I'm not the only one in this situation.

probably by ignoring it. I think that'd work

Attached: NoBaitAllPole.jpg (1280x1267, 110.42K)

Sorry femcels, you're not entitled to sex

>who have not had sex in the last year
instead of
>who have not have sex ever
It's just sluts hitting the wall.

that graph only shows people who haven't had sex, not whether they chose it or not
women are choosing not to have sex, we are not the same