Dad's drunk and had another bad sales week so he wants to pull your pants off and punch you in the stomach a few times

>dad's drunk and had another bad sales week so he wants to pull your pants off and punch you in the stomach a few times
Good thing I got this doorknob lock thing

Attached: 3de75735468f8d12b8bbb740ebce32e0.jpg (449x512, 33.45K)

Jesus Christ. My old man was too much of a pussy to swing on me.

Sounds hot OP. Hope you have a good night, I sure will.

Sounds like you've got the makeshift abortion system worked out. How bout I cum in you?

I can't fight back so I guess he doesn't care but I'm sure if I was able to defend myself he wouldn't. He's a huge pushover around other men.

It's not and I probably won't.

Vomit inducing comment

>I can't fight back
have you heard of baseball bats? knives? thumbtacks? antifreeze?
I'm not suggesting anything user just saying

Aww calm down all fem"bots" need their cummies.

I agree with the other guy you should arm yourself. Fuck him up once and I doubt it'll happen again.

Get a brick.

>have you heard of baseball bats? knives? thumbtacks? antifreeze?
lol have you heard of the boomerang effect?

buy a gun and shoot him then, pussy

I wanna punch your tummy too user

If mommy doesn't put out she better have dinner ready 2 am or she's gonna watch me make a 4 course meal from what I can make in my state until I burn the house down or savagely rape her until she helps.

How often did he already punch you before that and why dont you cal the police?

We made it guys only two doorknob shakes

Uh but because you guys talked about it a lot the reason I don't try and do something is what this guy said I've tried hitting him with things growing up but it always just set him off and make the situation worse. Also I don't go to the police because there's no way I would make it out on my own. Unironically on the spectrum, no life skills, can barely even dress myself. I'll just hide and wait out these outbursts instead.

>He's a huge pushover around other men.
I hate guys like that. They bully the shit out of their kids but are huge pussies around other adults.

What are your physical stats, I'll take you in and you can sleep on my couch, in exchange for the free room and board I expect you to spend time with my cat and for you to have sex with me, otherwise you can just be a lazy lump all day while at work

Bit late to the thread. Have you been raped yet, OP? You should find a nice user to take you in, if you're not able to make it on your own.

He's really just a loser. I've been around him with his coworkers and they all pick on him. They fuck with his shit and make fun of him the whole time. It's kind of nice to know that he's tormented in his daily life, it's like reprimands for how he's treated me.

Obviously I'm not going to pack my bags and travel to some random user's house for room, board, and dick, but I like how you called it physical stats so I'll tell you. But you must tell me what type of cat you have.

>5'4
>100ish pounds
>everything is brown but my skin which is pasty

Not raped but he's groped me and jammed fingers into me a few times. He likes touching my butthole for some reason. But ever since I got a smarter he hasn't really been able to get to me very much. It's usually only when he catches me by surprise that something happens.

>I'm not going to pack my bags and travel to some random user's house for room, board, and dick
Think about it if your home life gets worse
>But you must tell me what type of cat you have.
Medium hair black and gray tabby, he turns 9 in November and has had a lot of trouble adjusting to our new apartment even though we moved in March

>Not raped
Well at least there's that. Do you not have any other family who could take you in?