Girls find me ugly I don't understand why!

THIS ISN'T AN ADVICE THREAD!
I got called a monster, then a freak by a girl in real life a few days ago, and that comment really struck me deeply. I didn't understand why? Because I am such a nice person, what's so bad about me that turned her off? I am legit just an average guy you'd see at the supermarket, and I'm treated how rapists in jail are treated. She was basically comparing me to a school shooter, you know who they call monsters? Nikolas Cruz, Salvatore Ramos, but me? An innocent, nice guy? Fucking brutal, just because I'm not attractive. It's brutal being an incel, on top of that I'm kisless handholdedless hugless virgin, I am the ugliest guy alive. I hate this life! I think I need plastic surgery to get girls now, or else there's no hope for me...

Attached: IMG_4149.jpg (359x692, 71.28K)

Have you tried being yourself man?
It works, it really really does

You're based, you're Chad, you're back baby. The board is saved. We are not worthy.

NIGGERS ARE BEHIND YOU

Yeah I've tried being myself, always have. It never ends up working, not even pizza helps me cope the way the thought of leaving this cold hard world does.

Attached: IMG_4134.jpg (373x693, 75.27K)

oh i'm no chad, if i was that means i would be pulling hella bitches, i have yet to even have one girlfriend in my whole existence

Attached: IMG_4148.jpg (317x610, 35.43K)

HERE MY SCREAMS HEAR MY CRIES IS NO ONE GOING TO HELP ME OUT!

Attached: IMG_4143.jpg (358x678, 46.09K)

why do you look like a long lost bogdanoff

Attached: _122578521_bog2.jpg (976x549, 109.46K)

I wish we were friends, I can look at you and tell we would get along. We could be each other's wingman and slay puss left and right.

Wow, moot's aged like fine wine

Definitely the shoulder-length unmaintained "cannibal" haircut

The ladies think that you're going to eat them and not in a good way

Son of the Bogdanoff

go back to .org you autist and btw love the music brother

timestamp yourself faggot

I know where you live, James. A particular town east of Dallas, in Collin County. I know more, down to the house number and your old high school, but I'm not going to doxx you. I just thought you should know I know this. :)

PS: I'm a big fan.

they're just too intimidated by you king.

Attached: 46B03802-88F3-4E80-9386-B0E291F1A550.jpg (780x777, 73.53K)

let me ask you something OP, and I don't want you to get offended.. are you trying to make that face in these pics, like you're sucking your whole face in, or do you just naturally look like that?

no it is just does that

Attached: IMG_3761.jpg (387x736, 70.67K)

He really does have a regal look about him. He deserves the world.

yesssirrr bro1111!!!!111

Attached: IMG_4135.jpg (370x701, 75.71K)

Stop sucking on your pizza. just bite the damn thing. And bitches hella overrated my drilla.

Attached: 1653726113456.jpg (1335x1001, 643.67K)

there was no point in this comment besides it's common knowledge where i used to live but ive long gone out of texas now i cannot go back to that city ever again it ruined my life i will never be repaired ok next time no fuckt hat website i dont associate w the inclel community im not bogdanoff im all natural okay so its just hair if i get haircut im handsome rightrtt? >moot's
whos moot i dont im natural while they had surgery

>moot's
idk how to eat pizza i dont get enjoyment from eating much these days anymore. this world has just been too cruel for me. do those sex dolls feel like the real thing? can u actually nut in them and get pleasure from that shit? i might look into it desu. thx.

My friend, im gonna be as real with you as possible.
1. Get a haircut
2. Shave
3. Stop making that edgy constipated face in all of your photos
You won't get any bitches but they won't call you a freak anymore. That simple.

it not a face
okay soi if i get a haircut and shave wjhat comes next how do i get "bitches" none of these foids want me nigga u gotta help me out

And by constipated face im not even referring to the cheeks. Stop squinting your eyes and furling your brows like you are some kind of wild animal. When you smile don't scrunch up your face like you're trying to cover your insecurity with some ironic expression. Practice smiling in the mirror