A Question for You Dudes

Do normies genuinely hate us, just because we're losers? Do they want us gone? Do they think we're not even worthy of breathing the same air as them?

>Backstory
I work in a bowling alley. One night my chad coworker dropped a guest's beer, the guest was mildly annoyed but kinda laughed it off. When I dropped someone's beer, they got really angry and cussed me out

I don't get it bros. Do normies really look down at us as scum, as subhuman?

Attached: th-908629638.jpg (474x474, 25.14K)

yes, at least to a degree. You will probably never be accepted by them and I don't think you should try. I understand the hypocrisy, but why would you want to be part of a judgmental group of people who are unforgiving of your social faux pas.

Man, that's rough. That's so weird to me. I don't consider myself an incek or pol tard so I don't really hate anyone.

The fact that I'm hated just for my social status kinda stings

normal people dont like being uncomfortable. most of us have something about us that actively makes the people around us uncomfortable, so yes. some of us have a mental illness, some are ugly, and some are just socially retarded.

They see us as subhuman punching bags. I remember seeing a video of a social experiment, they had a manlet steal somebodies drink at a bar and they would get yelled at and slapped around. But when they had a tall Chad do the exact same thing to the same person and the normie was a beta who let the Chad steal his drink. It's a mog or be mogged world.

So what's the solution? Do I just shut up and try to be invisible when I'm among normies, so as not to bother them?

Or do I just continue to be my normal autistic self, regardless of what everyone else thinks?

>Or do I just continue to be my normal autistic self, regardless of what everyone else thinks?
Anything else would be pathetic. Be who you are no matter what, even if it kills you. Denial of your nature is the lowest thing you can do.

>charisma guy does something wrong and laughs at the situation and makes the client felt better vs you putting a negative energy on something you did wrong
also sometimes you just unlucky like maybe he got the good customer and you bad the one? personalitymaxx nigga there's no other way around

>most of us have something about us that actively makes the people around us uncomfortable
I wish I was autistic enough to be unaware of this. I somewhat envy the turbo autists that bumble through life with no inhibitions of awareness of their awkwardness.
I can see it in everyones eyes that they find me either confusing, or horrifying.

Personality maxxing doesn't exist. People can tell if you're fake and nobody likes a blatant fraud.

>One night my chad coworker dropped a guest's beer, the guest was mildly annoyed but kinda laughed it off. When I dropped someone's beer, they got really angry and cussed me out
Did you consider the possibility that these are two completely different people OP? I've had both happen to me, though of course not in the context of dropping someones beer. Alternatively, you just might be very focused on the negative that you ignore the positive experiences you've had.

stop being autistic, act like a normal fucking person you annoying cunt

they are being judgemental towards autistic cunts who waste time and air, why should anyone listen to you if you are mentally defitient

only bluepilled normies hate us. you rarely ever see a genuine Chad hating on incels because they dont have time + dont care.

OP here, you raise a fair point

Different people.
Different temperaments.
Simple as.
AND. Normies don't hate you-- they just don't understand you. Things are much more complex than you simply being a loser-- I'm a loser too.
There are some real fucking pricks out there though! you know that.
>t.normies

Attached: 1457740027315.jpg (283x323, 41.63K)

>Do normies genuinely hate us, just because we're losers?
Yes
>Do they want us gone?
Yes
>Do they think we're not even worthy of breathing the same air as them?
Yes

/thread

Lazy thinking will utterly destroy your life.
In fact, it already has.
You have my condolences user

normies hate eachother too, sort of a survival of the fittest thing. they only show aggression when they think they can get away with it, but really most people are just trying to affirm their idea that they are the greatest, and often this means pushing others down. yall just make it particularly easy. not everyone is like this mind you, but the masses are

Disprove what I said or fuck off with the pseudo-wisdom retard

That avatar is so familiar, where did you get it from?

>pseudo-wisdom.
Just because you can't understand what I'm trying to warn you about doesn't make it fake.
It simply means you are a brainlet with no real life experience. Good luck with that lol

It's mine!
And now it's yours.
But it's louis wain, with a real cat shooped on it

This. Because your fellow autists keep shooting up public places, there are now laws on the books allowing other people to legally SWAT you (red flag laws). Dying is bad enough, but the police have a tendency to torture you to death as wll. Even if it's not a SWAT raid, you still have to deal with the court system and legal bureaucracy. They love fucking over autists because not only are they easily sensory overloaded into self-incriminating, they also tend to have a lot of spicy paraphernalia for the loot spread photo, plus they are completely incapable of physically or legally fighting back. I know of several autism collections that were sold at massive losses to fund ineffective emergency legal defense, and careers that will never recover. If you value what little you have achieved despite your mental disability, you'd present normally in public. Always remember: there are more of the normies than there are of you, and they are an objectively superior opponent by every metric:
>better resourced
>higher credibility
>better connected
Not to mention there is jack fucking shit you can do to them but a helluvalot they can do to you. This is your warning to mask and to mask well since your life literally depends on it. Or don't and contract KONAS (Knee on Neck Asphyxiation Syndrome), but don't say you weren't warned!

My life experience has lead me to the conclusions I have made. If anyone is the brainlet its the pseud speaking in lazy platitudes thinking he is the next coming of Christ. Fuck off with that

Attached: D69EFA49-1FE5-423C-99C8-CA6398A7794C.jpg (1144x575, 134.34K)