Told my wife how much I hate Burger Kween because of this

>told my wife how much I hate Burger Kween because of this
>she doesn't understand
>tells me eating less meat would be a good thing
Oh my science, why are people who menstruate so heckin clueless?

Attached: 1660925823630.jpg (1080x1217, 402.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/article/20220720-why-insects-are-the-sustainable-superfood-of-the-future
theguardian.com/food/2021/may/08/if-we-want-to-save-the-planet-the-future-of-food-is-insects
foodtank.com/news/2017/06/grasshoppers-jump-into-the-united-states-food-market/#:~:text=Grasshoppers are a national delicacy,demand, there are high prices.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weird recycle attempt of yesterdays thread. Not eating bugs.

normal f

There's a reason greater than 70% of women are obese or overweight in first world countries. They are very stupid and should not be allowed to make decisions about nutrition. If she eats fast food you shouldn't marry her. I can guarantee she will abuse any children you may have.

Why do right-wingers think that vegetarians want them to eat insects? It doesn't make any sense.

Is this real? I heard this before but can't believe it. Is it in Sweden or something or here in the states?

We think jews want us to eat bugs. We don't really think about vegetarians except when making jokes about people who have terrible physiques.

Because they do
>bbc.com/future/article/20220720-why-insects-are-the-sustainable-superfood-of-the-future
>theguardian.com/food/2021/may/08/if-we-want-to-save-the-planet-the-future-of-food-is-insects
>foodtank.com/news/2017/06/grasshoppers-jump-into-the-united-states-food-market/#:~:text=Grasshoppers are a national delicacy,demand, there are high prices.

The headline clearly says Australia. Retards down under will never run out of stupid ideas.

Meat in 4oz quantities is a high-quality raw food

Highly-processed food like plantburgers is not as good for you.

Eating less meat is a good thing, not because meat is bad, but because the majority of meat, especially this crap is hormone filled, grain-fed beef from stressed out cows. This shit will kill you. The soi crap is probably better for you, but its still all crap.

Get grass fed, free range beef and make your own burgers or if youre a brokefag lik me, look up black bean patty recipes and just do that. They taste pretty good.

Attached: aQdxq08_700b.jpg (540x680, 68.21K)

>The headline clearly says Australia
Does it tho?

old meme, mixing up Austria and Australia. Started after the Austrian dad that kept his daughter locked up in the basement and impregnated her several times. One of the news reports, mistakenly called him Australian instead of Austrian.

Im vegetarian and I want frens to eat good quality grass fed and free range moo moo and stay away from piggies that are fed plastic.

If you cant afford that, lets have some salad sandwiches and margherita pizzas. I just want you bros to be healthy

Attached: 0aaed99ee9ee898941b4550c7e141bf4bd03bf5ad085b9e448ac354dd32f3c6d.jpg (600x600, 39.14K)

Austrian user here, its just an advertisement campaign to push their veggie burgers

Again? Looks like this one'll be a big thread too. Enjoy.

Attached: BaitedDungeon.png (553x585, 147.15K)

They have an innate drive to be accepted socially by the most people possible. This makes women lack any true semblance of a personality as they will just latch on to whatever the current trend is. Women are easy to manipulate, like cattle.

Recycling is good for a planet, user.
Not sure which planet and why, but so I was told by big nose journalists so it must be true.

Wtf? I love burger king now

>Women are easy to manipulate, like cattle.
And yet you can't even convince one to fuck you. lol

unsustainable animal farming practices along with climate change will force all of us to eat the bugs sooner or later