How long till (((they))) kill him?

How long till (((they))) kill him?

Attached: Russ.jpg (508x603, 30.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aVSogil0Vao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're never going to kill him. Instead, they will do what they are already doing, and attempt to discredit anything he says or does, and attempt to paint him as some sort of right-wing propagandist, despite him having decades of lefty views on record. He's also a little weird as a person, so I think they're just going to try to attack his credibility, even if what he says is literal fact.

This guy is one of those people who can't stop talking about politics while at the same time having no idea about politics. It's a curious modern phenomenon, you see people who are perpetually arguing about politics online yet they have no idea about what their local city council is up to or the historical background of whatever is the flavor of the month they're up in arms about.

He is controlled normalfaggot opposition he ain't going anywhere.

If leftoids think he is rightwing, and conservicucks think is a leftist, then either he is doing something very right, or very wrong.

I think he's like Jimmy Dore, essentially having right wing positions while having a veneer of leftyness.

>He's also a little weird as a person
Because he has decades long drug addiction.

Dore was based until he started misrepresenting his citations and becoming schizo conspiracy theorist cuck.

Its funny how he went so much into the right lately

You can have views traditionally attributed to either or both sides of the political spectrum. Like being for social programs but against immigration. Or being pro choice but against big government and so on.
As far as I can tell, Rus is somewhat of an anarchist, which can be both left and right leaning in how you go about to achieve it and what that flavour of anarchy entails.

>rampant junkie
>against antidepressants
youtu.be/aVSogil0Vao

He works for them. He's what's called a release valve. Why do you think David Icke is still walking around? These plants drop enough information to keep potentially problematic people otherwise satisfied and occupied, knowing in the fact that someone, somewhere is doing something about it, or at least is getting the word out. Classic cia tactics.

Attached: 0a1f5282e48e2051174da6942b82506c10095816771df831e77b137dc4709306.jpg (229x229, 32.23K)

He's just a conspiritard, they come in both flavors

I'm not saying he's wrong btw

does being a conspiritard supplement his addictive personality? left drugs, left women, left mainstream fame

Hopefully soon, the guy's an annoying retard. I like him better when he was doing comedy movies.

>right wing positions
Such as?

I was also a rampant junkie and also believe antidepressants are evil.
Who better to pass that wisdom but someone with firsthand experience?

Sure tranny liberal. How is your poor dog you rape every day doing? Any child you tried to groom lately?

It's all a placebo

Attached: antideps.jpg (1003x429, 92.03K)

Don't see how he's any different from rush limbaugh (except he was addicted to OxyContin)

>right wing positions while having a veneer of leftyness.

Lmbo, found the Vaush listener.

Same here. What a false equivalency.

Yeah using drugs and killing your organs is much better.

LSD should be given medicinally.

What do you mean? He's already dead.