No i am white currently homeless was hospitalized my feet are messed up dealing of a countrywide junction theft ftl ui...

No i am white currently homeless was hospitalized my feet are messed up dealing of a countrywide junction theft ftl ui theft Indian theft of my super Saiyan light radiographical etc my wives never met kidnapped offered to buy me clothes i had to zip the lip to protect them from endless waves of daily invasion my family skin color is white i have said god emperor king universe supreme eric voytek bartoli+

Attached: 1653039950133.jpg (1944x2592, 1.12M)

buffersmerahydragalvanon
buffersmerahydragalvanon on
buffersmerahydragalvanon in
buffersmerahydragalvanon in+

i have to affirm and clarify i am functioning CIA+ director as there is conflicting gossip the United States economy isn't in a recession it's in collapse since the start of COVID and each wave further in collapse i have my science to negotiate and leverage the economic renewal of the country it can't happen with endless waves of trannies scamming to wilfull rob my good name credit and identity it's going to require some reason to be assuring you i am working hard on the return of the American empire and it's economy as alluded to my advancements in baseball as leverage I wrote these notes and generated my get in good fashion i need a little more patience to return this country up to par in it's great new form

Black penis in nubile white pussy ?

i was wondering where this guy went

This js not me don't listen to his false lies while incriminating my families secret weapon I like big FAT nigger cock right in my asshole btw

Attached: 1659529703857897.jpg (776x1036, 103.83K)

I'm also trans btw and routinely blow fags under the queensborough bridge for 5 dollars which is actually my secret technology do not steal

Attached: 1649152833890.jpg (750x613, 52.6K)

What do you stickers receive robbing me while trying to block the revival of the US economy?

it seems they really want to see the death of the US Economy for no reason other then to see it down under

And they won't seem to stop robbing my identity and good name which makes no sense as i am part of the US Economy recovery

A sticker is a terrorist trying to claim theirselves me directly after doing anything including street things i am also famous for mostly more famous other then online women recognize me as famous on the street despite the efforts of stickers always online robbing we

They're really stepping on my good will and mercy

Female solidarity is a must in cause in this distress

Just point out the stickers who cause this mess always robbing we

ATTE TION DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE FOOLED BY THIS FALSE PROTESTOR ATTEMPTING TO STEAL MY FAMILIES TECHNOLOGY ALL IS SUCK DICK UNDER THE QUEENSBOROUGH BRIDGE 10 DOLLARS NOW I ALWAYS SWALLOW
But therefore it would be happy if you could help me I only accept 2 trans a day I'm also trans btw

Attached: 1657042425610.png (274x478, 154.45K)

illegal use to my family technology as i don't look as that my toguro form

Attached: IMG_20220627_163117.jpg (1944x2592, 1.58M)

Taylor swift was communicating to me again through dream. Would you like to know the message she gave to me for you?

This illegal terrorist sticker is not me he somehow singlehandedly jerked me off under the queensborough bridge in an attempt to hastily guilt me but it will not work i.. still trans btw

This is an actual picture of me don't believe
lies

Attached: 1660925872021551.jpg (1944x2592, 1.49M)

stickers illegaly using my father's technology
Z is also 2 and L for my father

Sticker reversing my photo to collapse the US Economy further while illegaly using my family technology

this poster is my brother Derek goytek in an attempt to mishandle my information and family technology don't believe hin

Stickers never have professionalism online or offline too late to aquire

derek obsolete wants to and is attempting to crash the eco omy and does not care about these false narratives he speaks of but also a terrorist group is upon us stealing my families technology with illegal usage I'll find my brother derek obsolete minus and jerk him off under the queensborough bridge for free

Stop trying to recanonize my family history you scum fraud illegaly using my family tech

ATTENTION I MADE MY BROTHER DEREK GOYTEK BARTOLI CUM UNDER THE QUEENSBOROUGH BRIDGE BY SUCKING HIM OFF IM O LY ACCEPTING ONE OTHER TRANNY FOR TODAY $12