How do I repress the urge to post face

how do I repress the urge to post face

Attached: 1660831751322387.jpg (850x573, 418.96K)

Remind yourself of how retarded it would be

I have done more retarded shit

Attached: disco.png (371x71, 35.81K)

Remember that all moids are inherently bullies. Check any fembot thread for verification. Why do you think robots are all too scared to post their own faces while harassing little girls?

Like not accepting my invites? I guess

ye your right but some aren't
wut invite? I am not on any discord servers if thats what you mean and I haven't checked discord at all today

You don't need it and only negatives come from it. Retard

>Why do you think robots are all too scared to post their own faces
could be because they know they wont get people of the opposite gender calling them pretty and inflating their ego unlike when females do it.

but what if im pretty
true fr

Stop it, you know it's not about that and that I'm right

you can send it to me instead on discords

Why would you want to? What level of attention whoring is this

yeah yeah bots always right brother!
I would but since there are a lot of people that hate me now I am scared that they will get leaked instead of me posting them with my own will
I would say this is -1 level of attention whoring, no nudes face or mention of who I am here. only guesses and prior knowledge friend.

I don't know why you're so against my objectively good advice, not the first time I give it to you and not the first time you stubbornly choose to ignore it

Read the rest of the thread, this is all Any Forums is now. Just a bunch of retarded Discord zoomers posting about retarded namefag circlejerking shit.

Attached: 1660372523837325.jpg (827x703, 136.75K)

lmao hask you are a weirdo and just got mad at me when I didn't send nudes stop acting so all mighty
stop posting on this thread then maybe? you are just giving me a free bump as far as I am concerned

>stop posting on this thread then maybe?
And let you faggots keep posting trash like this? Nah, I'll keep shitposting my heart away.

i don't hate you, i don't even know who you are

>lmao hask you are a weirdo and just got mad at me when I didn't send nudes stop acting so all mighty
Where exactly did I ask for nudes you idiot? I literally mentioned your stupid decision making as the reasoning. Since the beginning I noticed something off about you and tried to help but you're actually delusional or just fucked in the head it seems, proof of that is that it's actually getting worse with time. Retard

>Where exactly did I ask for nudes you idiot?
I wouldnt know when you delete all your messages saying how in love you were with me and wanted to protect me lmao, then you mentioned you wanted to groom me
sad thing is that you are actually good looking but the reason you are on this board is that you are the one that is fucked in the head yourself. take some meds for the love of god

I did actually want to protect you that's true and I did for a while but something is fucked with you you just want to self-destruct all the time. The grooming part I won't even comment on since you replied to me in a grooming thread (missed the point). Retard