Is going to a party during a pandemic...

Is going to a party during a pandemic, consuming cocaine and dancing like a teenage girl an appropriate behavior for a 36 y.o. mother and prime minister?

Attached: 1660893626700.png (443x855, 373.29K)

She also ate out 2 girls at it, apparently those videos are about to drop soon as well

I dont know what kind of rock you have been living under, but the people who run the world get up to far, far worse. Who gives a fuck about this

Attached: 0a8bd34a3df03041aca910efc1ea664753b63b3a2cdeebb26d000dbeed60a648.jpg (844x1157, 152.62K)

I HATE NORMIES. I HATE WOMEN. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

>I HATE WOMEN
Uhm chud, please don't be transphobic. You should say "I hate people who menstruate".

Women will always be women, and that should never be forgotten

pretty based to be desu

wouldnt be surprised if actually true lel

Finally female elites living up to their male peers. U go girrlll

Would be hot if her body wasn't decaying from old age and drugs. She basically looks like a zombie now. Just look at those armpits. I have an armpit fetish but hers are impossible to cum to.

>teenage girl an appropriate behavior for a 36 y.o. mother and prime minister?

Yes

?? I have no idea what you're on about

One of them will be the president/prime minister of your country, the other will be your mommydommy wife, who would you choose for what?

Attached: i0fi13v5.qos.jpg (1600x1068, 145.77K)

No, people are allowed to have fun, and just because she has a government job doesn't mean you get to police her private time. Why does Any Forums hate fun whenever a woman has it?

she looks hot
and so do her armpits

male world leaders are doing far worse
is it appropriate? no
does it matter at this point? also no
politics are a fucking joke and i hate the elite

why the hell are finnish women so hot

retard marin wife i guess because the eesti one is actually based

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-115026~2.png (1080x779, 125.81K)

where did you get that info?

>during a pandemic
fuck it
>an appropriate behavior for a 36 y.o. mother and prime minister?
thats what you get in the west

Isn't it funny how the only people hating on this are autistic incels, feels bad. not gonna give a fuck until the vids of her supposedly eating someone out, will schlick furiously when it does