How many of you are screwed?

How many of you are screwed?

Attached: 1660883747413251m.jpg (734x1024, 102.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00443-1/fulltext
theflstandard.com/massacre-nearly-half-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-miscarried/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good thing I'm not a pregnant femoid

right on time with the abortion ruling! big win

I believe the implication is that you will have help complications for being vaccinated not that you're a pregnant woman who's going to lose her unborn child

Is your article just making that up entirely?
thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00443-1/fulltext
It doesn't look like there's any additional risk of miscarriage with the Pfizer vax.

Obviously any miscarriages are just women or doctors labeling a prematurely ended pregnancy to protect felons.

% of pregnancies end in loss anyway
>>reduce the sample size to only those who took the vaccine and claim all 44% are due to the vaccine

Lol, lmao even.

If the vaccine didn't have any bearing, it would still be 15%. How retarded are you?

>Is your article just making that up entirely?
Wow, it's almost like the vaxx hoaxes completely fall apart when you read the original source

Every day I keep hearing about how vaxxies are gonna fucking die or get fucked up, every single goddamn day for over a year now I've been told this and I still haven't seen it yet. Myself and everyone else I know in my life have gotten the vaccine and nobody's been worse for wear, nobody's gotten seriously ill, nobody's acting weird or anything like that at all. It's gotten to the point where I'm wondering about the validity of this anecdotal evidence of vaxxies dropping dead and shit, if what they have to say is true I think it's just more likely that Americans are some of the most unhealthy people on the fucking planet if they're all fucking dying that much. Either that or the lead is seeping into your drinking supplies again. I swear it's like some of these people are living in a completely different world.

Attached: 1531394591729.jpg (720x609, 41.43K)

the article has nothing to do with that study, at least deboonk properly theflstandard.com/massacre-nearly-half-of-pregnant-women-in-pfizer-trial-miscarried/

That article was on the Pfizer and Moderna covid vaccine trials. It specifically talked about miscarriage during the trials. How is that not related to OP's picture?

I know a number of people, not even old or unhealthy people that have started having heart problems, or have even died of strokes after getting jabbed.

Everyone I know is vaxxed and not one of them has had a problem. I think that these issues are red state problems (poverty, obesity, etc.) and they're trying to pin them on the vaccine.

you mean your lancet article?
because it has nothing to do with pfizer trials, did you even glance at it
it's about a study using canadian CANVAS database

In my defense, I'm drunk

also desu it's completely meaningless
>in the week following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination among pregnant people and compare with both unvaccinated pregnant people and vaccinated non-pregnant females.
How is a week a sufficient monitoring timeset for a study?

>How is a week a sufficient monitoring timeset for a study?
I would expect a miscarriage to happen earlier on if it was causing them. Especially if it was causing almost half of pregnancies to terminate.

I was told by the White House I'd suffer and die last winter but here I am
>t-two more winters!

Attached: winter_of_death.jpg (750x625, 75.72K)

>I would expect a miscarriage to happen earlier on if it was causing them.
based on what?
The timescale would be akin to aspirin safety data focusing only on the following 2 minutes after administration
you are out of your mind

If half of women get a miscarriage from the vax, then the rates should be elevated a week after the vax is administered. It's not like they're all going to miscarry at 30 weeks after.

That seems like nitpickinng. How many pregnant women participated in the trial, I wonder?

If you got the vaccine you are not a real human. You are a normalfag, an NPC. What the chosen people use to call goyim.

Same but the other way around. Still not vaxxed and everyone who was vaxed around me have been getting sick constantly.

You are very dumb and should want to get to the bottom of this, no matter your priors

They kept shit open for omicron even though it evaded vaccine immunity. Now they have no precedent to close.

>Now they have no precedent to close.
Wait for the pride pox shut downs. Of course they won't single out fag destinations responsible for 99% of the spread, they'll try to fuck everyone and pretend it's not a homo plague.

Attached: soypox.png (1029x1066, 419.99K)