Do women date shy feminine guys?

Do women date shy feminine guys?

Attached: D7B5EDC2-ED4D-4299-8116-39D3FEB9BD7A.jpg (1136x852, 159.51K)

Why don't you do an experiment and tell us what you find out?

Im sure they do user, it just so happens that they look like that.

Attached: 1200px-Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg (1200x1687, 282.82K)

My personal case study concludes almost unanimously no women in fact do not desire men who present features or personality traits that may exude low self esteem or social anxiety

If you already knew the answer to your question, why did you post online and bother the rest of us with it? It seems like even a trivial amount of research would have led you to the same conclusion. Is there some benefit to saying the same thing over and over?

I am lonely and just wanted to have a conversation and chose something many on this website can resonate with in hopes of increasing my chances of contact

>Do women date shy feminine guys?
no

Don't do that. It's better to post when you have something genuinely new and interesting to say. At this point all you're doing is inviting an incel circle-jerk, and we can all agree that's the worst kind of circle jerk, because no one involved is actually gay.

:( ok I will stop with shitty threads and just leave shitty replies

Thanks, it makes the board much better for everyone else.

What about confident feminine guys.

Attached: 1639283589156.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

I personally don't like feminine men.
I can do shy for sure but if you're feminine, that's going to make me act like the masculine because you're not full-filling your role.

Which ends up stressing me out trying to do both roles in one, providing, caring, protecting but also receiving, taking all the shit, caring like a mom. Anyone would go crazy in a relationship like that.

If I'm with a man, I'd like him to fullfill his masculine role. Protect me, provide for me so I can focus on you and our future, be the strong one, be the leader, be the man of the house.
Be a daddy, become that strong dominant assertive courageous man that will allow me to stay in my feminine side, being nurturing, accommodating, polite, soft, caring and kind.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 1.12.16 AM.png (850x1096, 1.07M)

A girl asked for my discord but stopped talking to me after a while :(
I think I was too autistic for her or something.

Tell me u have hit the wall without telling me u have hit the wall tiktok trend

I'm dating one right now. She hit right my type and we have great chemistry.
However he isn't incel he had girls before and he is so shy mostly becausr of being deeply libertoid traumatized by sjws and feminists, and the things is, I find it endearing, I sincerely feel for him and want to uplift him that all those angry mob rants are not aimed at those like him. He is also submissive and does everything I say. Its a bit boring but Im boring myself and not up to risks, so I dont mind our relationships not being a rollercoaster.
However if he was bitter incel like robots here and blamed women about anything I would tell him to shut up and beat the shit out of him. None here deserves compassion.

Attached: 3f1.png (680x680, 373.62K)

So basically, you want your bf to be your dad and take care of literally all your needs like a child, but if a man wants something even remotely similar he's an undateable loser. Got it

Attached: 1659397210517096.png (552x869, 1.02M)

>However if he was bitter incel like robots here and blamed women about anything I would tell him to shut up and beat the shit out of him
Yeah, god forbid a man criticises women for anything. Must be a misogynistic incel. You sound like a very good partner and not controlling at all

They will happily take you on "dates" so you can both check out guys and tell eachother what actual male each of you want in your holes, if that is your thing.

Yeah I'm not controlling anything, just suggesting and he immediately picks up.

Not interested in being delicate to people I dont love, so I would best the shit out of you because thats what you deserve. And why I wouldnt love you? Because you are entitled asshole. Who do you think you are that you have a say on anything on behalf of other people or have the right to assume? Just shut up and go cry about your powerlessness or something.

>Yeah I'm not controlling anything, just suggesting and he immediately picks up
That's what controlling is you fucking evil controlling bitch

>And why I wouldnt love you? Because you are entitled asshole
I know, i know. Every man who doesn't put up with your behaviour is an entitled asshole. I've encountered plenty of women like you. Hope your bf realises that but he's probably too timid and desperate to do so. God rest his soul lol

No, suggesting things is just communication, retard, its a normal thing in relationships you know. There is no pressure to oblige but he is eager to.
You will never get anybody because you are not willing to listen to people as I see. Not about being shy. Just entitled. And well, you deserve your loneliness 100%. Try to soak that in andcredlect in your brain that any relationship is a two way street.

Not for long. They usually keep up to date with whatever other women are doing.