/Rei/

Rei is running late for school: Day 1106

The toast has gone cold by now

Attached: B372EBC1-223B-4EE3-A500-3AFD29D916EB.gif (500x380, 994.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uwarhzl76D8
youtube.com/watch?v=EjWeMg7kr0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need advice from smart people. Since you like Rei Ayanami, you must be a smart person. How can I be less of a retard?

894 days till 2K! Toastbump.

Who has a higher powerlevel? Rei or Goku?

Rei with toast would probably beat goku in all honesty.

Heya Rei-poster!
>the toast has gone cold
Is that how it works? Has she been late for school for 1106 consecutive days, or has she been trying to get to school for 1106 days now?
Rei probably

Attached: WALLE.jpg (675x467, 54.27K)

>Wake up faggot

Attached: rei calves.png (1322x739, 1.2M)

This
the strength is in the crumbs

Attached: TOAST.jpg (1440x1460, 146.49K)

Rei's Feet & Skeet

Attached: ayanamifoot.png (325x533, 215.3K)

asukas fuka and suka

acknowIedged

Attached: Ayanamifeet.png (492x664, 150.51K)

Are there any humans left of this website?

one more bump before I pass out, have a good night reifriends.

youtu.be/Uwarhzl76D8

Attached: 1624384546905.jpg (960x1280, 200.75K)

someone needs to make a YouTube video about you

Rei is stronger than any human who has ever lived and all of the angels by the end of the series

Heretics

At least one

Read more, stop using social media, limit Any Forums usage, try introspective thought to evaluate how you use your time, find enjoyable hobbies

Attached: 68179308.jpg (1240x1754, 1.09M)

Despite watching Eva probably more than anything else, I've never seenDeath and Rebirth. Is it any good?
It has a nice song youtube.com/watch?v=EjWeMg7kr0Q

Haven't seen it either. Will watch it whenever I next rewatch Eva and see EoE for the second time; haven't done so since 2020.

I'm wondering why
I got out of bread at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all

>Rei is stronger than any human who has ever lived and all of the angels by the end of the series
yeah but goku is a saiyan and he's a legendary warrior, he even fought gods and won, he surely is stronger than Rei
Also he has a really strong mental state so he wouldn't be affected by wathever this bullshit was in the EoE movie

Attached: 1657706171395.png (900x695, 215.2K)

I don't know much about DragonBall lore, so I don't know if saiyans are humans or a different species. If they are a different species then I suppose there could be some competition since Rei as mother of mankind was stronger than all men, but if they are a branch of humans then I still believe Rei would be stronger by default, not even in a "more powerful" sense but simply in a "there is no competition" sense. Regarding mental state, a strong mental state would help him resist Instrumentality if he didn't want it --- if he were human --- but only for a time, since eventually all AT Fields were overpowered by Lilith's. It may help him return from the primordial soup if he wished to do so, however, and if that was the result of Instrumentality in whatever strange timeline allows Goku to meet Rei.

Yes, I am autistic, how could you tell?

Attached: EOSvqX-X0AE_QH7.jpg (680x510, 55.8K)