Wage slaving at age 99

if you knew you had to be a wagie until you were 100 years old, would you just kill yourself now?

Attached: 1660843999095949[1].jpg (448x438, 47.56K)

I wouldn't even want to be alive at all. I'll never make it that long thankfully.

Good fuck the old. Put them back to work theyve had it too good too long.

Yes. I'd find a place I can paint with pink and red too. Maybe a politicians house. His front doorstep. What would they do? The alarms would be going off, maybe a suit appears from some van, but what can they really do to stop me from being a living paint bucket? Theoretically of course.

some people dont just want to sit home and do nothing when they can make a living and save for their loved ones.

She probably has a couple hunder thousand in the bank. Its not like she would have to make a lot shes been working for like 80 years. If she saved 2k per year that would be 160k. Not including interest of any kind.

Really you fucking neets really think shit posting on Any Forums is the best life can be. You useless fucks.

I'd wait until 30 to gather all my life savings and go live in the jungle until I die. I don't care how soon it would be, if I can live an actual life it would be enough for me.

It isn't "slavery"
You agree to do the job willingly and get compensated well as a result of showing up in time, and actually doing the work instead of starring at your phone all day long you lazy zoomer bum.
Dosent matter if you're 19 or 99.
If you gotta or wanna work there ain't nothing wrong with that.

>sit home and do nothing
you legitimately cannot think of anything to do in your free time? the only way you're capable of doing anything is if you're employed?

I should just end it tomorrow. I'm such a worthless fucking waste of space.

Theoretically they wouldn't be home. The one home you pick out of their dozens. It'd be an insulated residence from public eye. They'd have cleaning crews scrubbing the place. Nobody would know what you'd done. The news media wouldn't bother reporting much less be able to get any photos or videos of the scene. That one house that you picked would be on the market and sold to an anonymous citizen before the stain that was you could even dry. You'd be gone as you lived. Irrelevant.
Theoretically of course.

Of course not are you stupid? I would kill who's responsible for my fate and I can assure you it's not myself.

This. Fuck boomers, they deserve a taste of the shit they put the world through.

I watched that news story.
The old hag just likes working at chic fil a, she probably doesn't have to work if she wanted.

>if if if if if if if
It's a woman at death's door, older than the queen, spending her last days working overtime in the goyslop industry that's first in line to be fully automated. Get some perspective.

Is she working because she has to or because she wants to?. I've known a lot of old timers who back to work after retirement purely because they're bored

By 99% of zoomers' standards I'm a boomer. Might as well wipe myself off the planet so they don't have to deal with me anymore.

you're right, working at chik-fil-a is the best life can be

Kek if you can't exist outside of the system it is slavery
Inb4
>just buy a plot of arable land and hope the feds don't claim it as a habitat for endangered pigeons bro

You don't have a single reason to think any of this. You're literally just making shit up in your head to avoid being sad.
Maybe working at chick-fil-a is the difference between being able to pay for her medication and not and she hates every second of it.

It isn't a feel-good story or a nightmare story. It's simply that her circumstances are no one's fault but hers. Do you feel guilty that a 99y/o is working the same 40hrs you have to? Apparently, you must, because twitter says it's a societal failing. What if she's retarded? What if she wants to be there? Then it IS a feel-good story.

You might remember Leonard Rhomberg.
>Leonard Rhomberg began his job at a McDonald's restaurant in the St. Louis suburb of Crestwood in 1959, the year after it opened. And he still works there five days a week. This was over ten years ago.
He never tried for any management positions, and he remained single his entire life.
Correctly, you would assume because he's a man, that he simply chose this outcome. Incorrectly, you would also assume that because the woman in the OP pic is a woman, she didn't choose that outcome and is suffering some abuse at the hands of society.

And that's fine. Really, what are you going to do about it except complain more? The only thing you can do in this life is look out for yourself and try to rise up according to the status quo.

Attached: 1637474332808.png (550x341, 286.62K)

Then do it yourself, if you want it done right.