30+ Thread

You ever wonder how many people would come to your funeral?

Attached: 1647031404423.jpg (250x183, 4.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tRTCeRyC_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how many people would come to your funeral?
depends on whether i die before my parents then up to 2 otherwise zero

If its anything like my parents. Less than 20, but of those 15 are there just for appearances.

>otherwise zero

>Less than 20

What is a "reasonable" number of turnouts for an average person's funeral?

50, of which at least 15 were close to the deceased.

>source: my ass

Maybe three or four.

Aside: I heard The Human League's Keep Feeling Fascination at the grocery store and it hit me that we're now as far away from GTA Vice City as it was from the original release of that song.
I felt a thousand years old.

youtu.be/0tRTCeRyC_Y

my day was alright, got free gamefly trial and my game arrived in the mail, last of us 2.

i had a nice chill day , did a paid dog walk with 2 dogs, got a coupon for a haircut, went and got my hair cut, i look 10x better just need to shave now
and i went to the place i volunteer to walk dogs at, and apparently the district manager was there, and she was hot she did this thing where she tucked in her shirt and she had a hot body

i walked the dog, and tried to get the other dog to warm up to me, she was frightened and would hide under the bed, so i sat in the room with her and pet her a bit, she warmed up to me and rested on me for a bit

overall a chill day, now to play some vidya and relax.

How do I recover from the loss of a long term relationship? I drank for about 3 months and laid in bed for another 3 months and I'm ready to turn over a new leaf, but I'm still depressed and it looks more bleak than ever. I really cared about her and I couldn't see myself growing old with anyone else, and now that I'm 30 I feel like I'll never find someone who will stack up again in some ways. I think I'm supposed to be okay with being alone by now but I miss companionship. I don't need a lot of socialization in life--in fact, I'd prefer less, usually--but I do really want to find someone who can be a good friend, lover, and life partner. I can't relate to most 30-year-old roasties, either, but younger girls are shockingly stupid and clueless.

who gives a shit? i'll be dead.
instead of worrying about your funeral, worry about how to make the time you have before that count.
t. just finished masturbating, now to play some video games

>I felt a thousand years old.
I feel out of sync. It's probably just a feature of this current mode of society but I swear it feels like culture frozen in time.

Pic related: For a short time I used to ride buses to the ends of the line to pass time.

Attached: I ride buses.webm (552x300, 1.9M)

>feels like culture frozen in time.
How to know it's this or it's a product of getting old and out of touch.

None, I hope. Much like with the process of dying itself, I don't want my death to be some kind of spectacle to be gawked at.

same and I think im starting to hate my ex-gf for leaving me after 3 years. I will most likely commit murder-suicide next month

>it's a product of getting old and out of touch.

The thing is, if it was just getting old and out of touch, then all the new things should bewilder and frighten us. But they don't, instead they're super recognisable.

>Rather than the old recoiling from the 'new' in fear and incomprehension, those whose expectations were formed in an earlier era are more likely to be startled by the sheer persistence of recognisable forms.

Attached: the_same_meme.png (680x683, 397.63K)

>I think im starting to hate my ex-gf for leaving me after 3 years. I will most likely commit murder-suicide next month
For me it was 7 years so I can't help but feel that she took the best years of my life from me and wasted my time. I wanted kids and a family and she destroyed that for me. I can either settle for used goods or die alone now. All those "I love you"s meant less than nothing, they were just bait to get me to stay while she drained me of whatever energy she needed from me like the vampiric whore she was

>implying there will be a funeral
who the fuck would pay for it? no one so no funeral would take place

I think plenty of people would show up to my funeral, but I'm fairly confident no one would stay by my bedside if I was dying.

Attached: LiT_05.jpg (720x492, 28.97K)

like three people at most. but I bet some faggots would say, "we cared about him" and then forget me within a day, fuck those faggots.

I was the only graduate in my HS class who didn't go to graduation. My parents wouldn't come so what was the point. I plan to not have a funeral. I don't want people to pretend to care or the few who might care, have to fly thousands of miles to look at a hole in the ground. Push my corpse into a mass grave or ditch.

You don't, or at least I didn't. Wasted seven years on a relationship, hoping my girl would finally want to settle down and have kids. Worked my way up from working at a toy store at $8/hour to making $110k and moving us to her dream city. She left me to make an OnlyFans and suck random dick. Said she wanted to party. Was probably cheating on me the whole time.
I've dated since then but it's been such a waste of time. Nobody wants to be with you, they want to be with someone they imagined.

Attached: 1657562051173.jpg (762x1024, 119.2K)

>Pic related: For a short time I used to ride buses to the ends of the line to pass time.
Damn, same with trains. I miss my dads car.

Anyone else can't concentrate on stuff anymore?
I'm always dreading some invisible threat ever since I turned 30.

Attached: 1660715801430994.jpg (1280x960, 257.62K)

>You don't, or at least I didn't. Wasted seven years on a relationship, hoping my girl would finally want to settle down and have kids. Worked my way up from working at a toy store at $8/hour to making $110k and moving us to her dream city. She left me to make an OnlyFans and suck random dick. Said she wanted to party. Was probably cheating on me the whole time.
>I've dated since then but it's been such a waste of time. Nobody wants to be with you, they want to be with someone they imagined.
Oh, look, you wrote my own story out for me. Thanks, user. What's next for us?

>I was the only graduate in my HS class who didn't go to graduation. My parents wouldn't come so what was the point. I plan to not have a funeral. I don't want people to pretend to care or the few who might care, have to fly thousands of miles to look at a hole in the ground
Also relatable. How old are you?

Attached: Depression.jpg (2000x2000, 1.03M)

>are more likely to be startled by the sheer persistence of recognizable forms
I don't know if this is what you mean, but: I really thought the world in 2020+ would be as unrecognizable as the 1980s were from the 1940s. It's not. At all. It's the same exact world. The music has changed a little, but popular shit isn't that different from Michael Jackson's work. TV shows get streamed, video games obviously look better but Mario is still there jumping around, the same blockbuster "cheer-at-the-end" movies from the 80s.

Cars are shittier (unless you pay $100k for one), we ride the exact same trains and airplanes, live in the exact same buildings, work the exact same jobs. The world is exactly the same except I'm old and I've seen and done it all 1000 times already so it's painfully uninteresting to me.

I want hovercars, space travel, buildings that weren't erected in 1962, a new way of doing anything. We're living in an antique society while the economy slowly erodes to nothing because we're caught in a loop since the Reagan administration.

Attached: NES10600692426.jpg (261x193, 7.39K)

it's arguably just the 80's but with more social justice and minorities, plus tiktok

Cars are not the same as 80s.

>What's next for us?
For me it's been hookers and alcohol, some weed too. I try to have hobbies but can barely care about them.
Also have some of that inescapable dread and lack of concentration that other user mentioned.
I'm 32. Paid off all of my debts and am saving money. Saving for what I don't even know.

Attached: 1656219668612.jpg (600x450, 80.59K)

>For me it's been hookers and alcohol, some weed too. I try to have hobbies but can barely care about them.
>Also have some of that inescapable dread and lack of concentration that other user mentioned.
>I'm 32. Paid off all of my debts and am saving money. Saving for what I don't even know.
this is me without the hookers
what should I do?
literally all true about me everything you just said including your age, just not the hookers, and more weed but i think i might quit.