Developed teenage girls and adult women younger than 30 years old are the peak of female beauty...

Developed teenage girls and adult women younger than 30 years old are the peak of female beauty. And no matter how much jealous ugly hoes and their white knights are trying to shame men for lusting over younger women, they can't change men's biology. Just like you can't make a lion stop eating meat.

Attached: important_take.jpg (720x501, 60.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15894146/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16635765/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill all pedophiles
Vigilantes will get you if the police doesn't
Too bad you have human rights and can't get lynched on the street

>Leon trotsky created the term racist

Attached: iG9MP.jpg (480x480, 44.64K)

>younger than 30 years old are the peak
29 years old? Found the pdf file
31-40 Only

>A Jewish commie created the term racist
Imagine my shock!

Teens arent kids, feminist retard

This isn't actually factually accurate. The word racist was first used much earlier than 1927.

Dube et al, 2005 showed there are serious long term negative outcomes for children who suffer sexual contact with adults.

You can dance around it all you like but sex between adults and children is harmful. As an adult you should wish to protect and not harm children.

Spotted the puritan Amerifat. Have fun letting Jews grooming your kids.

Incorrect on all counts. Why are you in denial, pedo?

>CSA significantly increased the risk of the outcomes. The magnitude of the increase was similar for men and women. For example, compared to reporting no sexual abuse, a history of suicide attempt was more than twice as likely among both men and women who experienced CSA (p

PEDOBAIT

PEDOBAIT

PEDOBAIT
>saved anyway

>Liking adult women younger than 30
>Pedo
Are you retarded?

Where is your source, schizo?

Dube, 2005. As mentioned previously. Now begin the mental gymnastics around an uncomfortable truth.

Right, but the study is on CHILD sexual abuse, and OP talks about "developed teenage girls". I don't think anyone in this thread vouches for child abuse.

POST. LINKS. FOR. YOUR. CLAIM. FUCKTARD.

Moralfags that cry about pedophilia regarding attraction to teenage girls and young adults are usually the ones that hide skeletons in their closet.

Developed teenage girls would not interest a pedophile. So what are you defending here? Pedophilia? Child sexual abuse? Something else?

Step one, open google
Step two, type Dube 2005
Step three, click the first link

This is extremely easy to do for anyone who is genuinely interested in learning about the subject. It is very difficult to do for pedos in denial. Everybody reading your replies can see which category you belong in.

I don't get it, anime characters adults or not don't look or act at all like real people, it's a non-problem

I bet you'll just call it a larp but is really not uncommon, it's just that you only hear about the bad cases

Non pedo checking in
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15894146/

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16635765/
>the most significant impact is among victims of contact CSA, including higher rates of depression, overwhelming sadness, suicidal thinking and planning, alcohol drinking, smoking, fighting, and having sexual intercourse.

>Conclusions: The risk of CSA in this sample of Chinese female adolescents seems similar to young women in many Western countries, and the pattern of associated mental health and behavioral problems is entirely consistent with international research.

It's ephebo' here anyway

LARP or not, some retarded anecdote on Any Forums should not be weighted the same as the overwhelming weight of peer reviewed research and meta analyses. If you believe your anonymous anecdote but disbelieve large studies with transparent methodology, I think people would rightly think you are biased for some reason.

Well you attacked the original poster as being "wrong on all counts" and "in denial", accusing him of being a "pedo", when he clearly stated that his post and the image attatched were referring to DEVELOPED TEENAGE GIRLS, not children. Don't ask me who you're attacking, you seem quite confused.

kek this pedo BTFO for eternity never to return

My post was directed at the reply above. The OP picrel explicitly uses the word pedophilia.

Do you accept that adult sexual activity with children is harmful? Your position is unclear.