Another life taken by incels

Another life taken by incels

Attached: 1660816196069627.jpg (1080x1153, 803.71K)

Have you tried concerning yourself less with nonsensical matters and focusing more on Lanzamaxxing?

Attached: al-shes4-portrait.jpg (767x962, 101.36K)

it was her suicide that made a point. without the suicide she could be your average larper seeking attention. i dont think he should have taken her back. when she cheated on him, she had no respect and didnt care about him. she didnt want to face the consequences of her actions.

Lol nah the guy did everything right
It is just you are a cuck bro

I hate women. All they ever think about are themselves.

>i sent her a suicide hotline number
lol

It's not like he murdered her or told her to khs
She did all of this shit on her own
She could have just gotten over it and found someone else but nooooo

At least he's only 19 so he can just move across the country and go to college

Roasties trying to guilt this guy for being completely righteous. A reflection of this sinful world we live in

At least she atoned for cheating on someone.

Attached: NEED.jpg (1080x740, 168.61K)

>All my friends blame me for her suicide
They don't sound like real friends since it was the hoe's fault that threatened him that she will kill herself if he won't accept her back. Besides he offered to help her.

You can't force others to have a relationship with you. If roles were reversed, everyone would call the guy a harasser and he would get probably arrested. But SOMEHOW it's fine when women do it.

Everyone would blame the guy instead for killing himself. But because this is a woman it is still the guys fault.

yet they have the nerve to whine about MGTOW and "incels"

fucking r***** post, fuck you OP and all you niggers in this thread

>he thinks that the community wont gangstalk him now that he did a wrongthink
Kek He doesnt know

Oh I know
I'm gangstalking you right now bby

Could you imagine turning your back on your own child just because he refused to be a cuck to an unstable whore? I sincerely hope that was a LARP because that is so sickening if it isn't. Poor kid made the right decision, you don't get back with someone just because they threaten to kill themselves (if anything it should strengthen your resolve.) He did her the favor of giving her a number to call to resolve her feelings and then cut her off because that's absolutely what she deserved, he didn't owe her anything else.

Literal BPD cunt.

They will call him heartless, mad man. Soi enthusiasts will go as far as calling him a murderer, a psychopath.

But nobody will ever call him a cuck.

>He did her the favor of giving her a number to call to resolve her feelings and then cut her off because that's absolutely what she deserved, he didn't owe her anything else.
Even giving the hotline was more than necessary.

its societys fault she killed herself
society chooses in being way too adamant that casual sex is no big deal
she felt too strongly that cheating is acceptable because she was baited by the energy of an aggressively body positive society
that male has no choice but to become redpilled and become vocal against the discrepancies of a whore society so that less woman may feel that cheating is acceptable behavior

Attached: 88631992_p0_master1200.jpg (858x1200, 683.03K)