I want to talk about my autistic interests but you guys just have to make everything about sex and dating and celibacy

I want to talk about my autistic interests but you guys just have to make everything about sex and dating and celibacy

Attached: 1604120772402.jpg (660x660, 190.64K)

I will talk to you if you are a woman
Non-sexually, I just don't like talking to guys
Feels boring

>makes it about sex
I am going to fucking kms

Based.
Also you won't cause you're a woman. Even if you try you won't succeed.

Woman hands typed this
I know so

is that a cum aquarium
a cumquarium

either you're a woman and we wont share any interests or you're a tranny and you're too unhinged to talk to

I hate you all so fucking much

>I want to talk about my autistic interests but you guys just have to make everything about sex and dating and celibacy
This is (You).

Attached: 1660826532615.jpg (355x359, 51.58K)

OK OP, what interest do you want to talk about?

Animal crossing is for faggots. You're a faggot

now that you mention it it is hard to think of but I would love talk about cool fish I remember last week posting a thread about a giant sting ray and talked with an user about marine biology it was jawesome

I noticed there was this like... bug guy who posts on occasion but it's hard to read all that he types cause he types so much. I'm a bit of a cunt I guess, but marine biologist user sounds cool; sharks and water stuff is cooler than bugs. Bugs are scarier than the ocean to me. Man I wish I had a cool hobby that I could share with people all my hobbies are like, boring or not really easily sharable

>bug guy
I never saw that user! I have had my fair share of interest in entomology and know trivia since animal crossing but I wouldn't say I am autistic about it
I have boring hobbies too user... don't worry.
>not easily sharable
what hobby would that even be? even grandma hobbies like knitting or embroidering have generals on /diy/

Attached: 1644674217415.jpg (600x337, 32.05K)

>knitting or embroidering
yeah but those are cool cause you actually make something, but imo any hobby that's just "make digital media" is really fucking cringe cause EVERYBODY can do it (even if that's my own brain goblins fucking with me)
I used to trade stocks and run a small online business, but like most things I dropped 'em after a year or so. I dunno about you but I drop hobbies a lot and pick up new ones. Don't know if that's "normal".

Anyways I'm doing voice acting and trying to get over being scared of putting things out on the internet. I enjoy being unknown and things being quiet but that's not exactly causing a lot of success to show up.
Smaller hobbies, I guess I got a dnd group; video games aren't fun anymore and that was a huge part of my life so finding another tabletop group would probably be fun.

>"make digital media"
why'd you say that? I like drawing. I got an iPad last year to draw/play rhythm games and I am very happy about it :] I don't think you should ridicule any hobbies because people will like it whether they make money off of it or not
>trade stocks
that sound's cool, I wish I got into stocks/crypto early to make easy cash but I think I am too stupid for stuff like that. I feel like I would do what a family guy character would do if I had stocks
>drop hobbies a lot
yeah I have that too but when I pick up a hobby again or have a new one I become autistic about it for months and never look back at them for a year so they circulate in some way lol
>voice acting
I always wanted to be a voice actor because I used to watch LilyPichu when I was young lol, also it is a very cool way of making quick bucks but I have a weird accent/voice
>dnd group
literally my dream friend group. start of college I tried to play dnd with the sci fi club but I literally got kicked out of it because the gril didn't like me or at least that's what others told me after I told them the story

I would FUCK Isabelle. I would make that hot bitch pant in heat.

There's a board for talking about animals. Why would you want to talk about that on the racebaiting sex board?

>I don't think you should ridicule any hobbies
I SHOULDN'T, but I used to know people that would make arts and crafts for their friends; and I always felt like that was a really personal and kind thing to do. Digital hobbies don't exactly have that same flair (some exceptions apply), but as long as people are having fun (something I'm bad at) that is truly all that matters.
>I have a weird accent/voice
the one thing I've learned recently is that it TRULY does not matter what you sound like 9/10 times, it's truly just being active and outgoing and trying to keep that going (which can take a awhile), that's ALL that "success" in voice stuff is. I'm a HUGE PUSSY BITCH though outgoing people are truly enigmas
>dnd group
my group is more focused on fightin' thangs and I want to RP, fightin's fun though cause I'm the wizard and I do cool things when I'm not burning spell slots on useless RP-spell shit like animate dead
FUCK THAT BITCH btw get a group without women lmao ecs dee

BASED ISABELLE SEX WANTER HELL YEA

I frequent /an/ and /sci/ too but this thread was more like a rant which is kind of off topic
why do you think you are bad at having fun
>being active
networkpill is real on every kind of work because of capitalism now
>get a group without women
how do I even find one in a college setting? it would be too niche for me to stumble upon irl our sci fi club is filled with cosplayer stacys and I physically can't function in the same room as them

THE NETWORK PILL IS THE WORST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
literally any boomer or girlfriend can poison a well just by being a sociopath, something I wanted to avoid and now it's a massive redflag wanting to be left alone; fucking theyism bullshit
>bad at having fun
I can't get into a hobby unless I'm getting something from it, means to an end. A bad mindset to ANY freetime hobby, but a lot more so in creative ones where I want something that's "good" sooner. Like, it's inevitable in almost EVERYTHING that you're going to be bad before you're decent and then finally good at something right? I know that, but I hate looking at the bad stuff that you make when you're starting out, like bad music or bad vocal reads; even though that's LITERALLY inevitable that you won't always nail everything 100% of the time. Even if nobody would know I would know, and it's embarrassing but it slows me down.
>group shit
my mom has a dnd group that meets IRL, but they meet once every time the planets align; scheduling is easily the WORST part of dnd and the best mitigator I've seen recently is foundry and a god tier DM that doesn't get dissuaded by shit players. college setting? dunno, if I were smarter socially or mentally, I still don't think I'd know. You'd have to put yourself out there somehow, and the more you're willing to put out and fish the better your odds. DMing is a trial of mental and social fortitude but you'd be responsible for vetting the players, so you might even have a chance of finding a woman that's 'cool' enough. But group dynamics are usually best as 50/50's or all-male/all-female imo. Try bringing it up to everybody that you're fishing around for a group, more people you talk to about it the more of a chance one of them mentions it to somebody else they know that MIGHT be interested.

words words words words words

Attached: 1654562143639.jpg (625x938, 112.78K)