I can't believe Andrew Tate is a real person somehow

I can't believe Andrew Tate is a real person somehow.

Attached: ezgif-5-85d42edcf8.png (1170x1344, 429.35K)

Absolutely cope
He is not wrong yet he is retarded

Basically yeah. I can't imagine being that rich and still feeling the need to make that post. I'm glad I'm not him somehow, I'm spite of all that he has.

Made me chuckle, he is correct too

guys like him tend to mentally snap and fall hard when things start going against them

Did anyone even provoke this outburst of is he that mad that he can't play chess?

Chess is the smartest dumb person game.

Go play starcraft 2 or something and tell me chess is hard

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11.77K)

I wonder what his rating is? I bet it's around the 800 mark

>Made me chuckle, he is correct too
Low IQ NPC
At least you retards have an idol now
Much better than the tranny shitstorm

lmao why is he seething so hard
truly a comical spectacle of a human being

it's unironically more respectable to be depressed about life than to become so insufferable that you decide to publicly bitch and moan to chess players about an online chess game you lost

My old man was a total pseud and he taught me to play chess. The first time I beat him he threw a fit lel. I like playing it face to face but I'm really not good, are most chess players eggheaded fart sniffers?

its crazy how insecure he makes roasties and incels

>every metric
>has no kids
>has no chin

>has no more copes

>it's unironically more respectable
who gives a shit. i want to be happy and do the things i feel like doing.

by depressed about life, i didn't also include shoving your crooked nose to bitch about your lack of personal growth

Please don't tell me you follow this dude. Please user.

Unironically my life started getting better listening to this sigma, 2 months progress. Haven't skipped a single day

Attached: sneed.jpg (1080x835, 267.8K)

Chess is basically just memorizing moves and strategies like an autist. I just dont get what people see in it. Its the Elon Musk of board games. Everyone thinks youre a genius until you take 5 seconds to look at it objectively.

Sounds like seething copeium to me.

andrew tate doesnt make you insecure, does he? lmfao

He'd cower and shit himself in front of a gun. He's a weak man by his own metrics.

nta, but you basically answered his question

Imagine seething and coping this hard, it reeally loooks like autism is projection.

Haha 10 gorillion medivac drops in your bases go brrrrr

I don't know anything about him man. I live in a vacuum. But I find it hard to believe anyone would cower in his presence lol.

Wasn't his father a chess player ?

>I don't know anything about him man
right
>But I find it hard to believe anyone would cower in his presence lol.
he's a physically large professional fighter. also, you cant even look people in the eyes irl.

hope andrew sees this bro

Are you in love with this guy or something? What does his size or fighting abilities have to do with anything? People just cower to anyone that's bigger? Also lol at you thinking everyone on earth has to know your personal hero.