Beards

What is it about beards that piss women off?
My mom and sister won't stop bothering me about shaving it recently because it became pretty long and thick. I look like a teenager if I shave it. I've put about a year in growing it.

Attached: 0V1A1204.jpg (1600x1067, 822.04K)

Beards evolved to intimidate women to let a man have sex with them. Beards are for weak-chinned rapists. Ugly as shit, too.

Dont listen to them, keep your beard user.

i wish i could grow a nice scruff to give my jaw a bit of more shape

Attached: .png (1280x720, 1.66M)

Women only want chad genes. Beards hide incel genes

I don't really shave but my "beard" is pretty damn ugly too. Barely grows and it looks like pubes. If I could grow one proper I'd never shave it off again.

i love beards
maybe it just doesn't suit you

If your mother complains about it, it means you're doing the right thing. Whatever a woman says she wants you to do, actually do the opposite if you want to be attractive.

Your mom and sister are low iq just like mine. They are so retarded they think I could actually get a gf if I shaved, I did and said where is my gf? They just said well stupid people don't get gfs. Shut the fuck up then. A year is a big investment, do not shave, you will regret it big time. I personally would love to have a strong enough chin to clean shave always, but if I looked that good I'd probably not even be a virgin, I kinda hate beards my chin is extremely receded, I shaved my 8 months old beard and felt naked going out, people couldn't stop laughing at my tiny chin. Pathetic desu, 2 months now and never shaving again, somehow my chin keeps getting even smaller wtf is this?

The biggest, thickest beards tend to be found on the weakest liberal faggot students on the planet. These people have destroyed any notion of beard = masculine. Take the goatee pill user.

Attached: 1649301016573.png (637x515, 560.4K)

Alhamdullilah user! Just make sure to shave your mustache so your beard will be Sunnah

Stfu kuffar

Attached: 6622692B-9F36-450D-BC86-4C25F666243F.jpg (1400x1400, 130.78K)

It's about control. Shaving is basically giving in to women and showing how much they control you.

It's a shit test to see how submissive and beta you are that you'd do as you're told and castrate your face because a woman says so. I have a beard and am always complimented by females about it while my female family members hate it.

they want to keep you in a child like state.
masculinity is scary for women

Anyone with a goatee is a fat, balding middle aged boomer with room temperature IQ and insecurities about their masculinity

Attached: 1657324867760m.jpg (1024x576, 38.94K)

>he isnt rasputinmaxxing

Attached: grigorirasputin.png (442x486, 133.51K)

They looks disgusting unless well kept and make you look older. Women actually prefer younger looking men.

I shave once every 3-4 weeks. As soon as the hair gets in my mouth it's off. Shaving every day is too much of a chore.

Attached: 79405066_1652717914_AP05_16_2022_000085B.jpg (1000x693, 94.99K)

>What is it about beards that piss women off?
Because they know you're using it as a cope.

Attached: 1653513155876.jpg (1080x663, 84.39K)

My set theory professor is 195cm tall and ripped as hell. Kick ass goatee as well. Your assumption is wrong.

>Women actually prefer younger looking men.

It's great that r9k a board of incels has such expert knowledge on women.

I cant rasputinmaxx, I dont have 10 inch penis.

so what exactly is the least insecure facial hair configuration? None? Because seemingly both full beards and goatees are for betas according to anons.

My beard grows way too fast and I hate shaving, just one more annoying thing in my life, so I often have a gigantic beard.

Attached: 1648501640369.png (496x379, 239.4K)