Refugees in sweden get to have sex with supermodels while i remain a kissless sexless virgin

>refugees in sweden get to have sex with supermodels while i remain a kissless sexless virgin

how is this fair liberals? i thought the left believed in equality. this is bullshit.

Attached: a.png (318x224, 43.32K)

Young migrant boys literally get paid to have sex with Scandi women.

liberals also say incels arent owed sex but apparently immigrants are. very fair

im finna move to sweden but i dont know what ill do for money. you guys think a sugar mommy will give me housing and allowance? i unironically am 6'5 and have an 8.5 BBC no larp or estat

post ur BBC, zaddy

Most of the incel ecelebs are immigrants in formerly White countries. Dating patterns show that JBW is law, 4/10 White guys can still get Asian or Indian girls while a 4/10 ethnic is a truecel.
Face and LMS: Black guy in UK
Heed and succeed: Hispanic in USA
Hamudi Ebalz: Turk in Germany
IncelTV: Iranian in Germany

Hot I guess Im gonna move to sweden

You can find a sugar daddy. Scandi women are into young Arab twinks while the men want to be topped by Africans.

This cannot be true. I know Scandinavian women LOVE BBC but there's no way they actually pay for it.
I cannot believe this.

Dbdr is a white guy from USA so not always the case but he could very well seamax especially since hes over 6'0 tall

lol do you think they can resist the BBC if they have money?

pathetic im not gay and will never do gay 4 pay i would unironically KMS knowing i engaged in faggotry and besides i dont want monkeypox
only if you post tits w timestamp

Liberals need to be dealt with using guns and death camps.
It's not an incel argument, it's just that liberals are dangerous, harmful, and out of control.

Attached: 1630379958034.jpg (818x1024, 75.78K)

DBDR is a mentalcel. He got assraped as a kid. That fucks you up too much to be normal after it happens. I should know, it almost happened to me plus I'm a manlet.

I'm a white guy from the UK and I'm a 30 year old incel. Almost every incel or guy that can't get laid I know is white. Girls here openly talk about only being into black or Middle Eastern guys and talk openly about black cock in public.
While you no doubt get beta black and Middle Eastern dudes who can't get laid, generally speaking they are far more sexually successful than us whites.
Most of the male migrants flooding in are strong and ablebodied. Only the strong and alpha ones make the long migration journey from Sub-Saharan Africa or the Middle East.
The process of migration is basically weeding out the weak from the herd and so all you have left is these testosterone fueled dark conquerors flooding in and just doing whatever they want to our girls and women as they open their legs and mouths for them (as they always do).
It's a sexual slaughter.

>The process of migration is basically weeding out the weak from the herd and so all you have left is these testosterone fueled dark conquerors flooding in and just doing whatever they want to our girls and women as they open their legs and mouths for them (as they always do).
Maybe you are just gay and before you call me a chud or some shit, I ain't even White. You just sound homo, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lol at the troon larps, how can you justify yourself morally when you are trying to make incels into trannies like yourself. you are seriously evil

interesting, here in the states middle easterners and arabs cant get a crumb of white pussy, all the white girls want a travis scott looking mfker with dreads or braids

I'm neither gay nor trans. I am a straight white male and I'm merely recounting the reality of the horror unfolding in the streets and alleyways and bedrooms of England.

Why are Swedes such cucks? Should be nuked to oblivion

Yeah, black males are still optimal for white women and girls here, however since the recent onslaught of Islamic terrorist attacks in the 2010s, Muslim boys have a certain 'badboy energy' that white girls here are latching onto more and more frequently.
Basically they'll fuck anything darker than them, and the darker the better.

That's because American women are disgusting, so Muslims stick to their own

Nah, lighskin niggas get more bitches then gorrila looking mfts.

Attached: vUxVKYcgLtrxmdLDpn3568T31g0.jpg (781x957, 78.43K)

Don't pretend that British slags are damn models. That's why pakis only fuck preteens.

No, not in the UK. Might be the case elsewhere but here darkskins are king. Women love those coalblack gigganigga types. Like so dark you can't even see them at night types, the ones that look like silverback gorillas almost.

I'm not the guy from UK.

dumbass larpoid, only wogs as dim as you cant see your nonsense for what it is. justify your crimes. what is your alibi for being such a cretin