Be honest, how much do you drink a day? Do you drink everyday? why...why?

be honest, how much do you drink a day? Do you drink everyday? why...why?
I'm usually drink 7-8 beers a night, everyday. Why? I don't know

Attached: 1632806630927.jpg (728x971, 81.75K)

On average I don't drink at all. There was a period where I would drink a fuckload of cheap wine regularly. I regularly get the deep urge to slurp down a bottle of vodka or a bag of white wine but I am too tired, lazy and ashamed to do it.

too much but also not enough
I need to lose weight to lower my tolerance
I don't even eat and am still a fat fuck from the drinking

Attached: 1638083212632.jpg (640x640, 198.62K)

I don't drink alcohol at all. I've never really like it,

Im actually an alcoholic but im pretty good about it.

I drink every day but I only drink beer or cider and I just keep a small buzz going I never get drunk hungover puking or anything. I just have 4-5 drinks eat something and drink some water. Maybe a beer for breakfast

10 +/- 2 beers every evening
>why?
melancholia and insomnia

I don't really like drinking. It lowers testosterone and stops fat burning almost immediately.

It's fun to get drunk and mating press someone on some Japanese beer don't get me wrong but there's way better things out there that you can have fun with in terms of substances.

Attached: a7cd0dc19d380456ca917c6c37281c46.jpg (1280x1206, 196.94K)

Holy fuck I should drink a beer at breakfast. I don't drink very often, but a single beer before work seems like a great way to frame my day.

Don't drink much at all anymore. Maybe a beer if someone else is offering, but I rarely get drunk anymore. I'm only 24, but after I stopped smoking cigarettes and started eating my weed instead of smoking it, I've found the hangovers to be too much. The hangovers have remained the same, but those things and easy leftovers were my hangover cure. Idk what to do to make drinking enjoyable again.

Its not bad. I heard Europeans did it and said fuck it and tried it on. I like it.

a breakfast beer and pounding a few before bedtime to help you fall asleep feels pretty good
I generally try not to drink in the afternoon

At least a beer a day. Usually two to three

I didn't get addicted to alcohol thankfully. I could totally see myself in a much worse situation if I needed to be hammered 24/7 to not want to commmit sucicide.

>few before bedtime to help you fall asleep feels pretty good
I've heard this a lot. Is it actually true? I've only been drunk a few times in my life and I slept like a log those nights. What's the best way to accomplish this?

>how much do you drink a day?
>Do you drink everyday?
No
>why...why?
I don't like alcohol

I always wonder about the story behind this image is. Who took the pic? Is the guy all right? Seems like he drinks alot.

Usually drink quite alot, like everyday I'll have a few drinks right before bed.
I've been trying to cut down for a while and this week I've been quite good, haven't had a drink since Sunday. Hopefully I can keep it going but I have a party this Saturday so I know it won't be long.

It's kind of annoying though, I can barely get drunk anymore, I'll drink and drink and hardly feel a buzz, while everyone else is wasted.

I drink no more than 4 drinks per day, and no more than 14 drinks per week. I keep a breathalyzer in the glove compartment. Irresponsible drinking also diminishes your ability to enjoy the drinks in the first place.

Attached: 1644194250106.png (1500x1328, 554.04K)

what "story" do you want there to be? looks like an average channer to me.

I saw some user saying that his roommate took that picture and he died that night. Said the picture is pretty old too, like 5+ years. No idea if it's true or not

I'll have a drink or 3 every 2-3 days or something. I enjoy a couple of tins to go with a big meal after a workout. Every now and then I'll make myself a cocktail or two, or have a shot of Chartreuse or something. If I'm going to a live music event, I'll usually get half a bottle of whisky in.

I also have a fairly strict eating schedule and when I don't get my meals on time I turn into Hulk. Alcohol remedies this quite well - it suppresses my hunger pretty much for as long as I keep drinking.

My father is a full on alcoholic and he's basically retarded now.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-18 10-46-49.png (869x1098, 719.32K)