Feels Thread

What's going on, user? Why are you doomscrolling?

Attached: 5e85a602639c6b0ad81abafb58baf1cb52eae14e92ec50524f2c5f9e28a86510._RI_.jpg (1920x1080, 192.06K)

I'm tryna learn javascript
But i think it's a language made by the CIA
I think terry spread his schizophrenia to me when i talked to him in 2016

I think I need to have surgery. I'm terrified of surgery and anything medical, and I'm afraid of how much it will cost. I don't care if it makes me a pussy I'm just scared bros

i lost my job opportunity so ive been doomscrolling until i get the energy to start applying again

Went outside and a woman approached me saying she was conducting a survey about young adults with depression and wanted me to answer a few questions, then tried to get me to join her religion. This is not the first time this has happened. Every time a cute girl talks to me, they always want me to join their religion or want to sell me something. Makes it really hard to feel like a human being when this is the only human interaction others give me.

Attached: average day.jpg (640x689, 74.47K)

Can't help for the fear, but why not do some medical tourism to cover the cost?

>be me
>wake up
>not a happy hobbit in The Shire
>tfw I will never smoke pipe, sing jolly songs all day drink good tasting alcoholic beverages everyday with the best food imaginable
>why even live
>go back to sleep

God knew fully well what he did when he put Tolkien on the earth. He gave us a taste of heaven and said "Neener neener neener, you ain't getting shit"

Attached: Martin_Freeman___Hobbiten.jpg (1000x562, 91.86K)

Lazing around the house, came home with my gf after we got steamed buns then we had rough sex.

Not sure what I want to do. Just feel like chillaxing. How about you opie and everynyan?
How did you lose your wagie opportunity

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 478.8K)

Thinking about the people I pushed away or hurt recently, introspecting, was it too much, was it too little, am I normal
that sort of thing

I feel pain. I feel pain that I whisked away good opportunities and that I did not make the most of my youth. I wish I could be young again. The freedom, the hope, the innocence, the physical freshness.

I talk to the doctor tomorrow and I'm going to discuss costs. I don't know if I can trust them about the price though. I'm not sure whether I should bring up my fear or not either. I have too much pride and don't want to look like a pussy

>How did you lose your wagie opportunity
im a retard and never formally accepted the job offer so they rescinded it

Im a 20 year old virgin and I have been recently diagnosed with autism. I have no idea how to talk to women. Ive been on dates, its just I have no idea what to talk to them about. Even when Im around guys, I feel like Im empty inside. Can anyone help?

I just feel hopeless. Every day is the same and I dont even have a fucking job. I feel detached from everyone. College dropout with like a half a semester left. 24 going on 25 khv. Out of shape trying to get back into exercising and failing miserably, feel like shit all the time.Im the mid-twenties FUCKING LOSER.

Attached: 7CE3411C-E104-4CE5-B879-64E3BE946648.jpg (1280x1280, 136.84K)

Dealing with crushing loneliness. I've been trying to accept the fact that no one other than my own mother will love me. I have no social skills and girls will have no interest in me. Online dating is a trainwreck and I have no game anyway.

I don't even want sex. I just want to feel close to someone. I want to care about someone and I want someone to care about me. Is this too much to ask?

Calculus III starts monday. I had an A in calculus II during the summer term.
Sad because I found out I'm pretty good at this but I'm going to a shit school that doesn't offer all the cool courses a big state school would.

OP here. I'm just doomscolling because I'm worried about the future and my personal relationships, which is honestly kinda ironic considering that none of what I'm worried about is in my control. I've accepted that, but the feels persist, much as I try to ignore them. First world problems.

Same here. Trying to find some copes, but even those aren't fun anymore. I still do hold onto some hope, but then I worry about the chances and statistics and lose it all, only to talk myself back up and restart that cycle.

youre also not paying big school tuition either so dont be upset. your degree will be worth the same as 95% of all other schools

I don't know how I'm gonna pay my rent

Not really. My school doesn't offer all the cool guy courses, and its a liberal arts school with only an undergrad program. I can take real analysis but nothing like topology or complex analysis.

what degree are you going for? most employers dont care about the specifics of your degree, just that youre in the general area. if you want a masters then you could always transfer after undergrad