Did you ever cum without meaning to?

Did you ever cum without meaning to?

Attached: a01755a9080b82de7712df8499170ce5.jpg (1518x2150, 1.84M)

yessir, in your mother
sorry champ

yeah, once. thankfully it was at home. since i wasnt even hard i had no idea it was possible to cum frankly

only when sleeping
but wearing jeans is super annoying because if i get a slight boner it will rub against the pant and get more sensitive and then it will spiral out of control as it presses harder against the fabric as i walk

Why's the bitch from Lucky Star there

oh my god I would pay money to see a man involunteraly cum or cum without touching himself ever that sounds so lewd and hot

>involunteraly

gahahah I got too excited and I am ESL

I wonder if you can make a guy cum in his sleep if you start touching him alittle

tfw no futanari gf why live seriously...

GAAHAH... HAAAHHH
I WANT A MAN IN MY LIFE SO BAD I NEED PENIS SO MUCH EVER SINCE I LEARNED THEY LEAK PRECUM AND IT STAINS THEIR PANTS ITS MAKING ME GO CFAZY

>involuntarily cum
>incum
i just leveled up

you seem irritatingly excited

ya even just talking about sexual stuff via the internet ruins a good pair of boxers. Really annoying

LMAO
it seems I am excited (straight female)

how is it real. is it like discharge? does it stain it and you can kind of see it after a wash? is it like pee or more like cum? is precum different when you have a lot/less cum stored? hhghgnh
do mens bulge go in different places? like would you have several precum stains not even by touching it???

grownups????????????????????

You're so cute I almost want to show you my cock

it doesn't stain after washing since pre doesn't contain the annoying super sticky element its only semi sticky. but its not like pee at all, its more like lube. Ya throughout a day the position will move alot so there will be a few different stains

see camwhoring is kinda hot if you are willing
>its more like lube
mother nature created lube for sex even. sex is the ultimate gift of life
>a few different stains
hhhhhmmhnngbgg

Youre extremely obsessed with precum for some odd reason. I dont typically get it unless Im close to cooming or edging. Its like clear and sticky it more like cum than pee. Idk why Im telling you this.

Maybe you get lucky cutie, Phosphor#1967

I am very obsessed with cum too but I know too much more about it than precum because I haven't seen it thst much. though I like spit and stuff sexy too so that might be why