Why are most people so in love with being drunk or high?

Why are most people so in love with being drunk or high?
Why do normalfags hate feeling normal?

Attached: 1654068164284.png (358x358, 171.62K)

feeling normal is gay as fuck
you're not a robot unless you're on four different substances at any given moment

He who makes a beast of himself relieves himself the pain of being a man.

Life is so depressing most normalfags would commit suicide due to sheer realization of how shit their entire existence is. That's why they constantly get drunk and high. it helps them forget.

Real robots are teetotalers.
Normalfags are full of alcohol, weed, and psychiatric medication whenever they can get away with it.

being drunk makes my brain less functional so the normal idiots are more pleasant to be around

user you cant just move the goalposts just because you can't get your hands on drugs
if you have to get fucked up just to continue existing you're likely a robot, at least a cyborg

I can communicate with normies easier when drunk and high so it makes me kind of more normale

>just because you can't get your hands on drugs
I am an actual agoraphobic NEET and not a normie drugfag like you.

I get drunk and high alone in a dirty room. I chainsmoke and write shit no one will ever read. I hate myself and I love myself and I am myself and I'm not a fucking normalnigger just because I use substances in private.

because it feels good,faggot
same,i can literally only tolerate people if I'm drunk LMAO

>agoraphobic
easy as hell to buy drugs online retard
you're gatekeeping being a loser right now, that should be enough to drive you to drugs

Weed makes me paranoid for making me look at my faults, alcohol makes me sick, tobacco fires my reward system like piece of candy, psychodelics are for fun evenings

Normalfags are fucking normalfags, but even instinctively they know living is fucking terrible. Nobody in this world is fucking happy.

Most people are weak, that's why they resort to drugs. Almost every normie drinks, smoke and/or take SSRIs.

They couldn't handle 1 week of sober awareness, let alone a decade.

Its only normie if you do drugs at parties mainly. In comparison theres nothing normie about isolating yourself from your family and friends and getting intoxicated all alone with no one and no prospects of having fun outside of the drugs

>only normies love being drunk or high

Mmkayyyy OP. You'll eventually hate feeling normal, too, I promise.

Attached: c18d0a27e34fc1c689a2ee48072bb3ff.png (754x1005, 1.34M)

You probably have a way of escaping reality too. Some people spend hours watching japanese cartoons aimed at kids so they dont have to deal with the pain of their existence being so lame. Others do the same but they use drugs and alcohol, which arguably yield better results, since they may help you temporarily overcome being shy and getting some human interaction. Unlike anime, which only helps you become a tranny and spend your life permanently online.
Im not saying you should go out and get drunk and high, Im trying to say everyone has coping mechanisms when they are in a bad spot.

Attached: 1644695039388.jpg (1080x742, 79.25K)

Being drunk and high is awesome i do it precisely because im not a normalfag not the other way around.

If your misery hasn't already brought you to addiction you are the normalfag
Lucky you

exquisitely based post

there is no way in hell i can have a conversation with normalfags if i'm not drunk or high off of something, holy fuck i just want an island for myself

Attached: 1660591912436976.webm (176x314, 66.35K)