Why is r9k gay but only for guys who look like pic related?

why is r9k gay but only for guys who look like pic related?

Attached: r9k.jpg (1536x2048, 879.75K)

Prison gay. No pussy does things to people

Any Forums is all alpha male tops

is it cold in the room or are those pimples?

because hairlessness and smooth skin = feminine, and the dick hanging down makes it more expotic

probably a mixture of prison gay and just femboys in general being popular right now
pretty much anyone can reach a similar aethetic to that pic though with the right diet, shaving and skincare routine

that is razor burn

wouldnt the dick be a man feature so turn them off?

I'm straight so he'd need to shave his legs before I'd fuck him.

you're bisexual. go to Any Forums.

Attached: 1200px-Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png (1200x720, 792)

it would for non prison gay people, but prison gays have a term, feminine penis, which itself should be an oxymoron, how could a defining organ of masculinity be feminine, I guess if its small and shaved or something

I didn't look closely but unshaved thighs is definitely a turn off from what guys have told me

you fool the dick just makes it better

>why do people only want to have sex with attractive people?

this shit is so funny, bros are so desperate they will fuck a man

>uncircumcised
Absolutely not. Any Forums has higher standards than that. We're desperate, but not THAT desperate.

Post more boypussy OP

so, you're gay right? nothinh wrong with it, just want you to admit it.

I think this is a coping mechanism for many, to try and distance themselves from the fact that the person they are attacted to is male

to be fair some homos are not attracted to femininity

I am a tranny bottom I like stuff in my butt and want to kiss men

>some homos are not attracted to femininity
That sounds pretty gay.

kissing me is as gay as kissing a man and I would tease a guy mercilessly for it

Yes. If I had a boyfriend he'd have to be as hairless as possible otherwise for whatever reason I'm not interested. Probably because like most straight guys that's what I'm used to with girls.

Why would I kiss you if you're a bottom? The whole point of trannies is that they can fuck you without a strapon. If I wanted to fuck an anus, I could just fuck a woman's anus.

>The whole point of trannies is that they can fuck you without a strapon.
Dangerously, illegally based.

Supply and demand obviously.
Demand for girl ass but there is only a supply of fags. So the girliest guy gets it.

I think for the most part bottoms enjoy being hairless too so that shouldn't be an issue
I know I do

you know even if you're the one whose ass is getting blasted there will still be kissing
we'll do it face to face so I can look into your eyes while I destroy you
faggot

>while I destroy you
Try me