Bf doesnt love me as much as a normie girl with a job because im disabled

>bf doesnt love me as much as a normie girl with a job because im disabled
its over right? i can never function normally and his ideal type is a plain jane with no issues that goes out often. its not like my illness has a cure

Attached: DB24C93B-9010-4D1B-979B-48F9F8953B5B.png (396x396, 337.19K)

wren have you considered not using a nametag so people are more prone to give you proper advice?

how do you know he doesnt love you because of that specific reason?

why does every woman have these rare unknown incurable diseases that always mean they can never work
lemme guess, fibromyalgia? chronic fatigue syndrome?

Nah, wren is hand flapping, loud noise freak out autistic.

i asked him, would you love me more if i had a job and wasnt disabled
he said yes, and also that normie girls with jobs were his most appealing type, and that girls like me were essentially the opposite
he refuses to tell me exactly how much he loves me on a scale and admits he felt trapped for months but he loves me a lot now apparently. he roots for me getting better and tells me he would love me more if i improved. im going to a few doctors tomorrow for it.
CFS is the made up name for ME used by psychiatrists to try and give people antidepressants for it, but yes, i have that and POTS which is a symptom of ME more or less. i am unaware if it is psychosomatic for me but my fatigue leaves me unable to do most things. i faint in the shower and even talking can leave me bedridden. the brain fog is insanely horrible and theres no real treatment. i had a iron an b12 deficiency that are both long cured and im still degenerative. my treatment is aggressive rest, im still working on washing my face every day let alone getting a job

yeah ive had that problem a few times but now i just sleep. sleep sleep sleep. ive slept 17h yesterday. took a week to respond to a close friend cause i was too busy sleeping. too busy sleeping to wash my blankets. so im sleeeeping in dirty blankets. take out the trash? nah, too busy sleeping. all sleep no work, you get me? i have to make light of it i guess.

Why dont you just force yourself to stay awake

i physically faint bro. im talking blood red legs and arms, dropping to the floor, 185BPM heart rate from standing. best situation is a job where i can lay down all day. no first jobs do that. what job would that even be? none of them. i never went to school man. like at all. i have kindergarten on my belt. i am a fucking kindergarten drop out. it never even began

Lmao get fucked that's rough

why are you lying . you talked about school before in a server so why are you larping as a poor uwu disabled girl

I am incredibly scared of this.

I have a boyfriend, but a near complete inability to work. I have autism and severe generalized anxiety. I have bad reactions to loud noise. I've learned to deal with it well, but consistent loud noise makes me terrified, and I slowly shut down and break. When im excited or get overly stimulated sometimes I do flap my hands, and that happens quite a bit as well as sometimes laughing a lot when im excited. I don't understand a lot of things even though I've tried and I think I have a learning disability.

I dont look autistic or anything and I dont carry myself like that either so people dont know unless they see me either get scared or too excited. My parents picked out a majority of my clothing too so I wear dresses most of the time.

I am aware how issues like that can look to normies and it makes me scared my current bf will leave me because he is a pretty normal guy but he is from Mexico so im holding hope that he wont ever leave me. I can cook and clean well and I think I could get benefits maybe but idk.

hey man women would never lie or make up fake diseases in order to garner sympathy and pity and attention from others
you awful misogynist!

i did online school but didnt go to a single lesson for 3 years now i have people visit me once a week for an hour at my home. i cut the visits short most of the time. if you want, dm me and ill send you physical proof lol

There's a cure it's called suicide, please rope OP.

so true. girls never ever lie online especially not for male attention

maybe he's telling you those things so you feel some pressure or motivation to improve, but the phrasing makes it sound like he's settling for you and wants to change you according to his desires
i mean i dont think it would be of any use to go out or be in a relationship with a person whose days last for 7 hours

you need to start working on yourself too, you cant expect people to maintain you all your life... i suppose you are not studying either?

oh man just read this, forget what i said in my last sentence, i am so sorry

i also have autism (he does too but his cope is acting normal)
my learning disability mainly shines in mathematics and coordination. always been a follower for that reason. i really hope your bf loves you no matter what, mine is very very blunt and admits to liking me less because of it, but it goes different for everyone. does your area have job programs for autistics? most workplaces need to accomodate to a certain degree, just dont bring up anything until you get the job then if they fire you theyre at fault kek
benefits is good if you rely on his income and think it will last forever. i may force myself to work by going on meds just to get enough money to be able to rely on him, but im already on the disability income

my husband is like the opposite he doesnt want me to work cuz he wants to keep me inside and safe
he said he doesnt like me leaving the house at all

Omggg chad is about to leave me because im such a quirky disabled autist girl, I'll make sure to use my name and tripcode so everyone knows who I am and give me validation/sympathy/attention because I'm a pathetic little subhuman
KILL YOURSELF WREN

this. i really dont understand why anyone would tripfag on here

Go back to tiktok, whores, you offer nothing and your presence on this board is unnecessary, this board is for ROBOTS not cum dumpster whores with 100 self diagnosed personality disorders.

oh and the fear that you have of never being able to be good enough is making me more anxious and afraid to do things or say things because im scared ill do something dumb. I have in the past but he says its cute. Im waiting for him to go from saying its cute to saying its annoying with a failure to recognize its not intentional like friends have before. I feel like its inevitable but that could also be me psyching myself out.

OP has he broke up with you already?

Attached: browtf.png (1024x1024, 462.56K)

I dont have any personality disorder though im just retarded

oh, he is extremely emotionally blunt and has severe anhedonia. if he meant it another way, it would be obvious. what he means is that he would prefer a girl who is not disabled. just a regular everyday girl who does normal things like go on tiktok, go to school, posts shit on instagram, just a normie. i never went to school and was always bullied. right now if an emergency were to happen and everyone in my house fucking died besides me or something, i would be in the hands of full time carers. my main goal is going to online uni and doing a degree i enjoy. PPE or journalism. he said i dont need to appeal to him all the time but he also sees relationships as transactional. i try to kinda force him to tell me who to be and how to dress and act because hes all i have. and embarrassingly one of the only hopes at a normal future. my mother was a munchausens bitch who tried to make us both sick. eventually we both got actually ill and now i need to deal with it

I hope someone breaks into your house and stabs you to death

it seems like u are psychotic tho omg

TLDR
No one is reading all that
Go e-diary somewhere else worthless ugly cunt

You're a fat fucking cow it's about time you got slaughtered halal style

Attached: Ewwww.jpg (1056x2048, 186.57K)

so, end your relationship? I don't get the issue

I have a hucow fetish and this reply was sexy

JFL these disgusting social outcast sluts get turned on by anything, I can't even bully you anymore

>trying to insult yuno
>posts a good looking photo of her

>good looking
She's fat and looks like absolute shit, take off your simp goggles.

kek i told him about all the girls on here and he dislikes you because you seem too obsessive. i said thats exactly why i think youre cool
the dream is living with him and doing whatever the fuck i can to ease the financial load off his back. my mum did what you did to my dad. he couldnt even work at a place that had a single female employee because she would get jealous
hes not chad lol
the thing is if you keep not doing things you WILL end up being perceived as dumb or boring. its a leap to take, but paralysis leads you to a self fulfilling prophecy of being disliked. to be consistently fun to talk to you need to make a fuckton of mistakes if youre socially awkward or retarded. for me he would always say its cute until he decided it intervened in his life. my solution is just to be quiet until im sure what im saying is inoffensive and be louder around people who suit my personality and are fine with me messing up. he hasnt broken up with me, its been 7 months and ive stalked him for 5 years

r9k gave me a hucow fetish so its rlly ur fault

>im talking blood red legs and arms, dropping to the floor, 185BPM heart rate from standing
how do you go to the toilet?

r9k didn't give you shit learn to take accountability and start starving yourself

that's a little too crazy though my husband works with some women but they are like old ladies lol
this is how much I ate yesterday should I eat less

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-192026.jpg (391x634, 60.13K)

Must have thyroid problem if you're that fat only eating 958 calories daily, add that to your list of ailments

>bf
i hate you tripfaggot egirls so fucking much its unreal

Attached: 1538342538141.jpg (592x590, 319.69K)

this is sad to read... i really hope you can find a way out of your hole. sounds like a harsh situation where you will be forever doomed to depend on others, it must feel really helpless
i want to know though, is there literally no treatment for your diseases? was it genetic? aggresive rest sounds like a cope for medics to not treat you accordingly, but i guess it is too late for you now to start doing stuff, your muscles must be atrophied and your bones must be weak

I just started losing weight recently

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-104304.jpg (402x259, 20.83K)

so basically the more fucked up you are the more saint-like a person has to be to treat you like a human. Those people are rare

usually wait until the dead of the night and i take 5 minute rests from laying down to sitting to standing. sometimes when i have more energy it doesnt take much time but prolonged physical activity is not good on me
yeah my mum was bpd and fucking insane, i became her fp eventually after dad left kek. she threw child rape accusations at him for leaving. personally i just want to live entirely for bf but he likes girls with autonomy and a normal life so oh well

Really, how tall is He then?

Attached: PEPE.jpg (360x360, 20.12K)