Am I the only guy here who refuses to approach women first? I know it makes my chances of getting a gf slim...

Am I the only guy here who refuses to approach women first? I know it makes my chances of getting a gf slim, but I realized women are right, the best partner is one who likes you enough to pursue you first.

Attached: 1599435144000.jpg (540x772, 51.58K)

no one here approaches women first

>one who likes you enough to pursue you first.
there are almost no women who have this mentality

even if a girl thinks you're cute or interesting she will just wait for you to approach her or for somebody else to do it

cute girls always have multiple guys pining after them, if you just wait for somebody to come to you you're going to die alone

>if you just wait for somebody to come to you you're going to die alone
So be it. Being the pursuer in the relationship is suffering. A girl approached me once and it made me realize how much better it is to be pursued, you feel like you're enough just being you instead of feeling the need to kneel and perform like a monkey for acceptance. Being pursued is true freedom, pursuing only leads to bondage.

Attached: 1615827844593.jpg (327x246, 36.86K)

Normalfags don't approach either, that's yet another lie they mindlessly parrot. They find girlfriends through mutual friends and socializing in group activities (e.g. university classes).

My only girlfriend ever insisted i initiated by sending her a picture of my face, which, for the record, she begged for. Even after we broke up, I sometimes wonder if she was the initiator by asking or if I was the initiator by complying.

I dont approach because I'm too awkward to and also its 2022 bitch, women want equality so they can equally approach me and handle the fear of rejection

Untrue. ALL women pursue men they find attractive. It is just that they only find Chad attractive. But since she pursues Chad and not you, it is fair to say she doesn't want you.

I would like to have sexual intercourse with the woman in op's picture if you guys know what I mean.

You will die alone.

Your comment was not original heheh.

This. Most guys are average and only experience being approached by women rarely, so we think its just the way it always is, but attractive men have an entirely different experience. That's why you only hear fake alphas and PUAs talking about cold approaching women, and of course beta males who have no other option.

Correct. I had three gigachad friends in college. Each of them was cold approached at LEAST 5-10 times a day by very attractive women.they would often ask them to go back home with them within a minute or two. They never even notice my presence lol

i will never approach women and women will never approach me

What was it like being around them?

What do you mean your comment isnt original? Why even say that

Holy fuck, a day?

Wife approached me and so did all the women I told I was gay to get away from

my best relationships have been with women who approached me, and my worst relationships have been with women I approached, so... maybe

>Am I the only guy here who refuses to approach women first?
Same, that shit feels like I would impose uninvited.

>there are almost no women who have this mentality
Wrong, or I would still be a virgin. When women are interested they find ways to start a convo very easily without someone needing to be an intrusive aggressor.

My entire life I've always been approached by women. It's never been the other way around.

Keep in mind that I still consider myself only slightly above average. I've never been approached by an 8-10, for instance, unless I've already talked to and flirted with the girl in some way. Many girls have mustered up the confidence to approach me, but the ones I'm super into the best I've gotten from them are just looks and occasional accidental smiles when forced to interact with them. It's nothing too crazy when the girl walks by to day hi, you still have to invite them out on a date.

I was friends with a chad with an Asian fetish, which was annoying.
So many hot white women flirted with him but he was always just waiting for the first 6/10+ Asian girl to look his way.

Yeah, this is pretty much my life. I can walk down my block and women will just find any excuse to start talking with me. If we click, they'll just invite me back to their place after we get a few drinks otherwise they'll either ask for my number of give me theirs. I get approached roughly around the same amount, but if I'm out it can be a lot more. Sometimes several women at a time will just walk over even if they don't know one another. It's beyond cringe watching them interact with one another at times. On a typical Saturday evening, I can go home with 14-20 numbers barely saying anything. All I have to do is sit there, smile, say "Yeah," and laugh a bit. It's really bizarre and truly something that I don't think I'll ever get used to. It just happens.
>inb4 why are you here
Been on this site for as long as I can remember and used to come here a ton before it was kill then reanimated.