Why the FUCK do car commercials exist at all? They are all the exact fucking same...

Why the FUCK do car commercials exist at all? They are all the exact fucking same. They aren't even made using the real cars anymore and just use a dumbass skeleton car that they slap a CG model on in post.
Also nobody just goes out and buys a car as if they are a candy bar at a store. When was the last time you saw a car commercial and were like: "Wow! This car is completely different and more exciting than every other car I've ever seen in my entire life! I really need to go out and buy it now!"
I don't understand who the target market is. I can only assume it's rich people or 2nd hand car flippers.
>inb4 but I gotta know which V8 has the best torque and suspension for my off roading
Shut the fuck up, you're the outlier and you would have researched that shit just like anybody else shopping for a car regardless of the commercials.

Attached: car-commercial.gif (496x280, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wodTinlvlB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shut the fuck up, you're the outlier and you would have researched that shit just like anybody else shopping for a car regardless of the commercials.
OP you are completely wrong, the target demographic is exactly the opposite of this, it's clueless normalgroids that *do not* care about cars or put any effort into researching a car when they buy one.
There gonna see the commercial and if it caught there fancy just gonna go to a dealers and get it.

Dodge just announced they are going to quit producing the Challenger and Charger, two of the last cars that still had some personality imho.

If it didn't work car companies wouldn't pour millions of dollars into it

>Dodge just announced they are going to quit producing the Challenger and Charger,
WTF

Buying a vehicle is a large investment for most people in general. The commercials are only for new cars and the majority buy used because new cars are expensive as fuck.
I guess you can argue a portion of normgroids actually are falling for the same exact car commercial copy pasted 500 million times but otherwise you're implying the commercials are relevant to regular people because they're trying making a note on what used cars to buy in subsequent years based on them

Where's all the commercials for houses and apartments? The commercials for boats? Planes? Even motorcycles?
Car commercials are spammed at an insane amount when their market and demand is fucking massive and most people on Earth need one to get to work. It's not like they are struggling for customers, just not everybody wants or can afford 5 cars like they'd desire. People will know new cars exist even if the commercials stopped forever.

Attached: 1532997390165.jpg (960x944, 86.39K)

You dont understanding marketing or marketing departments. Its more or less just a money sink for these multi billion dollar corporate conglomerate

Attached: 000c8889eedd356d87ffecc2fa30385919ae74d8c600573a9007b97d7905b720.png (348x327, 8.17K)

>the majority buy used
this is literally not true, if it were, the used car market would not work

>Its more or less just a money sink for these multi billion dollar corporate conglomerate
I assumed that was a major usage of them. There's a sort of tradition in making them as well even though like I said they are copy pasted past a certain point and you could just splice all of them together into a 1000 hour long cut that is mind numbingly bland and pointless.

>this is literally not true, if it were, the used car market would not work
If that's the case either everybody is way richer than I thought or I'm way poorer than I thought.

the majority finance their brand new cars and accumulate debt because they're fucking retarded

Man I sure hope TVR makes a comeback. At this rate all we've be left with is Porsches GT3 911 variant. Ferrari and Lambo pozzed out long ago.

user 99% of people get a lease for their car and houses, and pay like 300 bux a month for 5 years to pay them off

That's definitely true too but my major point of contention is WHY SO MANY COMMERCIALS? They absolutely don't need that many because like I said people will know the new cars exist without them and even if they see them they all just blur together. They are the equivalent of just showing panning shots of a gray blob on a road while droning off buzzwords.

Ferrari was always a sellout brand. Enzo just wanted to use the consumer market to fund the racing division. If crossovers were the craze 50 years ago he would have made them.

With that said, at least theyve abandoned the retarded naturally aspirated "soul" crap. The F40 was turboed and its considered one of the best ferraris ever made. The 488 is an end to 40 years of clinging onto some nonsense

Attached: 1170-BH4A0105.jpg (1170x657, 180.38K)

If you're paying off a house in 5 years you're definitely rich.
If you're paying off a $50,000 car with $15,000 in interest in 5 years, you're making good ass money imo.

I constantly get called a non-car faggot for liking the 488 because its the latest model but I never liked the 458 or the 430 or the modena or any of that crap because ferrari could have aspirated them long ago, but chose soul over performance and muh sound and wasted precious ICE lifespan on sub-par cars.

The 488 could be the last turboed ferrari that isnt pozzed with hybrid crap

Attached: Used-2019-Ferrari-488-Pista-1616438621.jpg (1920x1277, 306.39K)

well if you know nothing about cars and happen to want to buy one the first thing that would come to your mind is the latest car ad you saw

I think this is the only good car commercial I've ever seen, and I wasn't even alive when it aired.
youtu.be/wodTinlvlB8

Attached: ev1 natural habitat.jpg (1500x1071, 225.14K)

>the all-new featuring

the house lease is usually 10 years or more
>$50,000 car with $15,000 in interest in 5 years
a)you're getting ripped off with that interest, that's almost 30% shithead
b)most cars sold new are shitboxes for less than/close to half that price

Also most ad copy now reads like it was written by an ESL

Attached: 1770D9F4-B932-4FAA-8DE1-1B0C1CF3E208.jpg (2382x1182, 445.03K)