Anyone ever went to thailand to fuck ladyboys?

i want to play with a cute girl's soft, feminine uncut girlpenis

Attached: 5e551711a3991-full-30[1].jpg (500x711, 30.47K)

Yes, thousands of people have gone to Thailand and fucked ladyboys.

i was wondering if any anons on here have done it and can describe the experience

i have, its disgusting. the fetish is good but the real thing stinks

Gay op You're really gay.

did they get hard and cum?

gonna need some stories there, friend

one came three times while i was fucking it (in a row). that part was amazing - to see someone so excited to be with me - sadly it was a man in a wig and breast implants
pubic hair in trannies is disgusting - I am originally from Brazil, at least in here they shave (the stories I'm telling here happened in philippines and thailand)

one that I fucked in Thailand was particularly attractive. I have lost the pics, but it was a busty(implants), slim belly hot amazon. Nice cock. Sadly at the time I wasn't sucking them yet

thats a foul image
I'd rather suck a nice big cock

Seems gay.

That does sound nice. I am more interested in seeing them cum than their buttholes.

what are you, a faggot? of course it's gay. I was fucking men's buttholes

well not only the butts stink. the entire body does

do they not wash

maybe its just some foreigner smell. user should describe

that looks like a baby dick with some hair stuck on
i like girl dick but that is grim

Take note of her undeveloped dick. That's hormones to young. Ladies, for the love of chasers, let ya dick grow out first. That's how i know size matters to woman, because i only sorta like dick and it has to be a big one. Guess I;m a size queen UGH...i know, i know.
Blondelashes is another prime example of what happenes when you take estrogen to young.

please gib source (s)he's beautiful

Just wait until we take over and destroy all the estrogen factories faggot.
Thats why you are so scared of nazis. Because you are a retarded faggot.

I disagree completely. Small dicks on traps are the best. Hormones early means they're more feminine.

they are hot and cute but i dont have a desire to fuck anything
would be hot to share cocks with them but seeing they are prostitutes and only do it for money i cant see how that would be enjoyable for me

Attached: 1654985403284.gif (800x571, 1.55M)

This bussy got you actin up, huh?

True about being more feminine but at what cost? 3 inches? 4?