What kind of music do robots listen to?

what kind of music do robots listen to?

Attached: 1659976018188.png (500x841, 402.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNqogzXpe8w
youtu.be/ybjDfiu_oJc
youtu.be/NY8IS0ssnXQ
youtu.be/MmC2Xp_z1cc
youtube.com/watch?v=18kPpiUAzkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

electronic

I don't tell people my favorite albums because if I do they won't feel as weird and niche anymore

mostly metal and eurobeat. some rock here and there. and meme songs, or songs i liked

J-punk/metal/electronic

I hate that question

you again nigger? just post them so i can make fun of your taste

>what kind of music do robots listen to?
Gamb

I don't listen to music anymore
and apparently I'm not the only one

This.
youtu.be/TNqogzXpe8w
And this.
youtu.be/ybjDfiu_oJc

Attached: f28f77ee956b7927fe470abffc1ab156.jpg (720x480, 27.73K)

Nice try, I've never posted a single song I like in one of these gay threads

They've done studies that show people who go long periods without listening to music start to lose it. I guess that explains why you're here.

Sylvie is best girl, and I'm proud of r9k that this comment wasn't original. Good taste lads.

Usually drum and bass since I only listen to music while driving and since I've been nostalgic for the early-mid 2000s

>Usually drum and bass
>crashes car after speeding

I think they've got the causal path backwards. The correlation is definitely there but my sanity fading is what's causing me to drop music.

i like vocaloid

There's something for me in almost all of the major genres.
For the most part I just find a song I like, listen to it alot and get tired of it later.

Attached: 018feb3f4956cc482506eb9c7f6d1f7b.jpg (2996x4096, 1.43M)

I won't I argue. I will say music is healing. Try playing some in the background once in a while. Even if you don't want to.

I usually listen to emo shit every time I listen to theses I want to smoke a cigarette
youtu.be/NY8IS0ssnXQ

youtu.be/MmC2Xp_z1cc

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_075827.jpg (1075x1080, 154K)

been listening to this type of stuff for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=18kPpiUAzkU

Currently enjoying some black dahlia murder. I was listening to protest the hero earlier. Holy fuck their vocalist was awful, but it's partly the bassist's fault for the cringe lyrics. BDM a far superior band, they rip.