Incels are being phased out of society

>incels are being phased out of society

based or cringe?

Attached: It’s over.png (557x978, 480.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/t/ZTRygUwSo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thank you for the award kind strangers.
gigacringe

Cringe, historically a nation's most violent and ruthless times come about when the male population is mostly young lonely men who are restless and believe that they have nothing to lose, or based if you are into blood baths

tiktok.com/t/ZTRygUwSo/

Based if you're an accelerationism I guess

We really will be purged. The YouTuber Destiny said that virgin men should be forced to do community service until they get laid. We're the new field niggers of society and all the low tier normies are house niggers. We need a new servile war (in GTA 4).

prob gonna kms soon

if braindead women stopped dating chad and instead dated their looksmatch then they wouldnt have to tolerate their bullshit anymore. notice how when women complain you know its always about that subset of men who use and ditch them right after. many such cases

yes, they are not think about us when they talk about men. many of us would be loyal and perfect boyfriends just happy to finnaly have love. the women only wish chad would be all those things.
the same is true with men, when we complain about women, the thought of fat women does not even enter our heads

Jesus christ, the level of ignorance. The men who are lonely are not the men they're chasing. The men who are lonely are not the ones giving them bullshit.

Stop projecting your ideals of romance and love onto women. What they look for in a partner and romantic relationship is completely different than what you as a man would be looking for. It all starts becoming clear when you realize they are different creatures. They dont want that faggy, lovey dovey sweet romance shit. That think that shit is fucking cringe and reclusive. They want a violent brute who will treat them like an object/possession, they want to be abused physically and psychologically. Women are completely degenerate and recessive in their mating selection in relation to modern times, but they evolved this way because this was actually beneficial in the past.

chad will never be those things because he doesnt need to be to get sex from them. women need to realize that but theyre braindead

It's not women stopped tolerating anything. It's women now have the option to get the things they want in life without relying on a man and having to deal with a man who brings his bullshit to the table. The housewife in 1747 didn't want to tolerate the same shit bitches are complaining about now, but she had to keep her mouth shut because her options were "put up with this guy" or "become a literal whore because it's the only work for a woman"

I hate this fucking planet

wow let's just all be lonely and own nothing and eat bugs, great insight

More single men and blackpill dating will mean less toleration of their mental gymnastics rather than simply phasing out of existence in compliance. They don't know what they're in for.

I have fucked around and have a gf atm but I'm also a life long autist and wouldn't mind some genghis khaning to carve out(literally) a new spot in society for us.

see women will swear up an down they won't tolerate men's shit but you better believe if a guy is hot enough they'll eat his shit with a smile
women can get "everything they want" without relying on a man? no, they can't. because one of the things they want the most is validation from high status men and you better believe they don't give a shit if chad is emotionally distant or beats her, they'll still suck his dick.
all this means is that average men have to work harder for shit chad gets for free from women who are shittier than ever to men.

all this shit so we can get our brains to send good feeling messages...

ITS MY BRAIN AND ILL TELL IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW THAT I WANT THOSE GOD DAMN FUCKING PAIN INHIBITING SIGNALS

They won't be. Women are never happy and will simply add more requirements to date them. The bottom 50% of men are doomed to eternal suffering for all eternity... unless society goes out of its way to enforce monogamy.

I refuse to ask women out because it perpetuates the harmful stereotype that men have to pursue women instead of the opposite. Also its very scary.
However if a girl ask me out i will probably have a panic attack and cry. For the record i am decent looking and would make a good boyfriend probably i think since i try to be both masculine and loving. 24 year old btw haha

>Young men will fall for this propoganda

Do not fall for it. Men were born to have tribes and build but have the power to survive for long periods of time alone. He wasn't lonely.

Attached: 1549945779754.jpg (1368x1688, 240.02K)

>women can get "everything they want" without relying on a man? no, they can't.

not all the things, but food and shelter and a livelihood unlike women back in the day? absolutely.