>everyone thinks I'm 13 years old
>was 85.8 lbs at the start of the year
>decide to gain some weight so maybe I look more adult
>am now 116.6 lbs
>now I just fucking look like a fat child
>32B bra and my breasts look like moobs on a skinnyfat guy
>flat Hank Hill ass
>pudgy stomach and sides like a sack of potatoes

It's not fucking fair I basically didn't go through puberty in all the ways that mattered. Once I realized that gaining weight wasn't going to help I was too far into it and now I have to starve myself to get rid of it.

Attached: 1475643117633.jpg (349x344, 36.79K)

You're 26 you don't still look like a fucking child you retard. Grow out of the petra pan phase

Gross, you looked cute when you were skinny but now you're just another chubster that I wouldn't look twice at.

Just anorexiamax

Attached: 360_F_309243119_zJURYMnvswpzyZmuu9al4tbn0MzHHc66.jpg (568x360, 39.47K)

I will lick your anuhs if you manage to swindle me a daughter/father discount at the cinema.

What woman in her right mind would willingly gain weight?

>Chubby and short
Actually my dream girl right there. Shame you're just a dude larping.

I'm a 26 y/o moid and I still look like a teen. It happens, also go for walking over starving yourself. It'll help build muscle on your rear if that's what you're after. Also squats.

Don't listen to this retard. OP you need to actually start going to the gym. Walking won't do shit, it's literally the bare minimum you could consider to be "exercise". You won't lose weight and you won't gain muscle.

I repeat, the ONLY way you're gonna gain muscle is by working out. The ONLY, ONLY way you're gonna lose weight is by dieting. Start doing squats and hip thrusts and shit. Look up a routine.

Walking literally burns almost as many calories as running per amount of distance travelled you faggot. Plenty of calculators online too to see how many calories you'd burn walking a certain distance.

Running won't do shit either. 90-99% of weight loss is eating less.

>losing over 300 calories in an hour's worth of low impact exercise won't lose you weight
You're actually fucking stupid. All weight loss is just based on having a calorie deficit and starving yourself will make you lose muscle.

I am trying to lose weight too. Maybe we can motivate each other ?

Sounds like just my type. Alas, females online aren't real.

Attached: ghost-vaping.png (1440x779, 163.66K)

Dieting is not "starving yourself" and 300 calories is not that much, fatass.

post physique fembot

>4'10
I don't know why females are insecure about their height. In the history of mankind no straight man has ever looked at a girl and said "she's too short to fuck". Midgets being an exception to this because their body structure looks awful.

>everyone thinks I'm 13 years old
This is a turn on to a lot of men. Men typically prefer women who look younger than them. You should be concerned with the opposite of this and looking too old. Once you get too old men put you on the no-fuck list and you're only good looking to guys who have MILF fetishes.

>have always been super scrawny all my life
Are you American? Over 40% of Americans are obese, by being scrawny that gives you a mating advantage.

>Dieting is not "starving yourself"
She literally said she was going to starve herself, that's clearly her idea of dieting
>300 calories to a 4'10 woman isn't much

>was 85.8 lbs at the start of the year
uuaaaahhhhh
>am now 116.6 lbs
*sigh*

Attached: 1656583527917.jpg (3320x3232, 687.78K)

This. Don't listen to the cardio morons. Cardio only improves your cardiovascular system and makes you lose an insignificant amount of weight compared to proper dieting. Eat a shit ton of protein while maintaining a caloric deficit. And lift weights. I was doing absurd 3 to 4 hour cardio sessions per day. And I would only stop after my legs started hurting. Yet I made no progress because my diet was shit. Now I no longer do cardio and I'm losing 2 lbs per week. And it's all thanks to a good diet.

He's larping as a female to get (yous). This is very common on this board for some reason. Almost all the complaints he wrote would only make sense if you were a male.

what the point of getting yous yo ucan get responses from any site

she's probably short and asian