How much do girls decline from age 18 to age 22 in your opinion? Do you think there's any real quality difference...

How much do girls decline from age 18 to age 22 in your opinion? Do you think there's any real quality difference, physically, between a girl at 18 compared to her at 22?

Attached: FE0E40ED-F14B-47DC-90A3-C182F8CEDBAD.jpg (741x800, 72.5K)

Anything over 16 might as well me a milf to me.

Depends on the girl. Some age faster than others. 18 is the golden number. All girls regardless of origin are fresh at 18.

That would entirely depend on their lifestyle choices and genetics. But women eventually decline and it's like everything that was hanging in the air hits them at once.

I think you meant gilf

Do you really think a good % of girls are noticeably less attractive at 22 compared to 18...

I feel like incels are mad because girls outside of high school expect you to have a job.

That's hard to answer even though I already did answer you, but younger people now mature at an insanely fast rate. It's just too fast of a pace. In general, women at 18 would look childish to me and women at 22 would look slightly less childish. That is a general assessment. Even though I think they mature too fast I am older now and so my view is skewed. If women take care of themselves they can still compete in their early twenties with women who haven't even hit twenty yet.

IF YOU POST SEXUAL IMAGES AT ALL THE HOLY SPIRIT HATES YOU AND WILL MAKE SURE YOU DIE A SLOW AND BLOODY DEATH AND THROW YOU INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE TO BURN FOREVER ON JUDGEMENT DAY FOR BLASPHEMY! YOU CANNOT REPENT! THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT FORGIVE THOSE WHO BLASPHEME AGAINST HER BY PROMOTING FORNICATION, WHICH IS DESECRATING HER HOLY TEMPLE WHICH ARE YOUR BODIES!

IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND ARE ACTIVELY POSTING SEXUAL IMAGES IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE FOR YOU! YOUR LIFE WILL COME TO A BLOODY END MUCH SOONER THAN IT OTHERWISE WOULD AND YOU'LL WAKE UP TO FACE THE HOLY SPIRIT DIRECTLY FOR YOUR SENTENCE OF ETERNAL TORTURE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE!

JESUS CHRIST CANNOT SAVE YOU! THE CROSS HAS ZERO POWER TO AIDE YOU AGAINST THE WRATH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT! IF YOU TRY TO MISUSE THE SCRIPTURES TO ARGUE OTHERWISE YOU TOO WILL BE CURSED TO DIE A BLOODY DEATH AND BURN FOREVER IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AS WELL!

THERE'S ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THOSE WHO BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Attached: 1634513920544.jpg (1024x768, 177.67K)

>but younger people now mature at an insanely fast rate
It's the opposite in my opinion. People look incredibly twinkish and young for longer now than ever.

Hell yes. Dunno if it is their slut-life burning them out or something biological but they dry up worse than some guys at 50

>IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND ARE ACTIVELY POSTING SEXUAL IMAGES IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE FOR YOU!

Welp, no sense changing my ways then...

how do you cope as an older male? you have one window to fuck prime, tight, divine feminine bodies. And then you're stuck with washed up trash for decades after

Not him but I am used to it. And if you haven't noticed lately young women just can't get enough of older guys. I never had the chance at any age but age is not the factor that closes you off.

>her skin turn into literally dog shit
>eyes puffed
>saggy tits
Even their feelings are not as pure as the younger ones. Time is our enemy

Honestly probably partly lifestyle choices, partly genetics. I remember seeing some of the girls in my sophomore year of high school thinking they looked older than my aunts. 20 years currently still looking like I did in my junior year of high school years ago, while a friend of mine who's around the same age and has been out living the party life looks much older. You can tell she's 20, but you also feel she's much older, if that makes any sense. Yet someone else I know who's been a shut in since I've known her is 22 and looks younger than even ME.

Moral of the story less sunlight more chromosomes is good I guess.

find me a single real life example of a girl hitting the wall at 22 without gaining weight. they will look exactly the same as they did at 18 nigga

Okay OP that picture of her was taken around 19 years old . The picture in my post is when she is 24 years old. We can clearly see a decline in beauty.
>new moles have formed
>old moles grew in size
>lushness of her lips and hair is gone
>hands look aged
>beasts have lost perkiness
I'm not saying she isn't hot, I'm pointing out there is a noticeable decline and she was hotter at 18-19. Prime age is 18, not 22. If you are going off 22, then she is somewhere between the picture you posted and my own at 22.

Attached: FE0E40ED-F14B-47DC-90A3-C182F8CEDBAD.jpg.jpg (735x1103, 133.17K)

ok and this is her at 25. Lightning, photoshop, makeup, facial expression, etc are all extraneous factors to take into account.
Im not a delusional libtard feminist, but come on. The human body does not age *that* fast.

Attached: 7EE4A965-EB51-4E81-84F1-599178B08D9D.jpg (828x1026, 168.44K)

this is insanely blackpilling and makes me want to lull myself. im meeting up with my 21 year old egf next week and I feel like I really missed out on her absolute best years and that kills me

i think pic related, is surprisingly accurate

Attached: 1615868975444.jpg (1024x818, 96.13K)

>you have one window to fuck prime, tight, divine feminine bodies
You can fuck those all your life as a male.

>Some age faster than others
>All girls regardless of origin are fresh at 18
The Mental Gymnastics

Attached: 1656607844871.png (406x280, 100.9K)