6 month weight gain transformation

6 months ago I was 117lbs and today reached 127lbs. Really happy with the progress!

Attached: 20220815_114250.jpg (2880x2880, 376.03K)

Kys skeletor
Original

Good job skellybro, I'm 119 and just starting my bulking journey

Attached: 1659189658796648.jpg (700x579, 246.28K)

Thanks dude.. Good luck on your journey bro!

Looks like me on the first pic.
Why did the nipples got larger?

what helped you gain weight? ive been stuck at 95lbs for 7 years, and 110 is the most ive ever weighed, which was muscle gains. i hate stuffing my face all day long and cant seem to be consistent enough in my eating habits. good job though, please share your tips, tricks, and magic wizardry.

Hey, well I've suffered with ibs my whole like so found it hard to absorb any nutrition or calories however started using Lean Dean Vegan Protein shakes as there is nothing in there that I am intolerant too and with lacto free milk I'm getting around 600 calories per shake. Been having 3-5 of those per day + 2 meals minimum so I can stay in a calories surplus! Then light exercises such as planking and push ups. That's It really + motivation to stay consistent which was hard in the first couple weeks lol

well done

donf forget to eat your liver, butter and eggs

enjoy cancer

>everyone misses the real point: OP is nipplemaxxing

>3-5 of those per day + 2 meals minimum
jesus christ, this is what i mean about stuffing my face all day long, thanks for the recommendations!! overall how do you feel daily with that meal plan? have you noticed a significant change in energy levels and just overall wellness?

LMAOOOOOOOOO nigga got 10 lbs in 6 months
Eat more you're still auschwitz tier 127 lbs isn't an adult male unless you're 4 11

>tfw 89kg
How to un-fatmaxx?

Attached: 1615124626777.png (1142x1197, 450.18K)

It's easier with the shakes than food to get calories in but yes 100% feel more energetic throughout the day and getting better sleep too!

enjoy being an infertile slave

That's a bit much bro. I don't think I look skinny anymore? Still need to gain more but it's a marathon not a sprint ;)

you look even worse in the second pic somehow. gain some more weight kudasai

i think you looked better before, but you look good now too,
i love this type of body

Nice bro. I was 240 back in June and I'm trying to hit 160. I'm 175 now, so I'm glad to be almost done

Thanks bro appreciate it! Congrats on your progress too you got this

Haha OK bro... don't know what your smoking but I definitely look bigger in 2nd pic

you look bigger yes but your abs look freakish now