Polish Cuckold

I am a Polish cuckold. Tell me about times you fucked Polish girls if you are not Polish. Bonus points if you are German and/or if you had children with a Polish girl.

Tak, jestem prawdziwym polakiem.

Attached: Polska.png (1024x640, 394)

pies cie jebal polaczku

Attached: images (1).jpg (263x192, 7.98K)

I am German (black) and have fucked over 300 Polish girls. Ironically I am HIV positive and I told them all I was beforehand and they still begged me to fuck them and inseminate them without a condom.
Interesting nation.

you cucks so weird and racial with this shit it's mega cringe kys

Poles aren't a race, we're a nation. Poles have always been multiracial cuckolds united by Polish tongue and culture.

I want actual stories. This is obviously fictional.

No, it's real actually.

This is clearly fictional.

I'm Ukrainian I fuck Polish girls with my BUC Polebois can't compete with my cossack dick

Podoba mi sie to ze na koncu pliknazwy jest (1), oznacza to ze pobrales ten plik 2 razy (nie jestem op)

Based Cossack Bvll.

Simon Mol.

You are not Simon Mol and he did not let the girls know of his disease.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

apologise for the polish death camps NOW

Attached: ewiger polin.png (736x860, 161.52K)

nie dosc, ze Polak to jeszcze cuck

sama prawda

The last thing a German man wants is a Polish woman

I highly doubt that. Dont German guys fetishizes Polish women?

what are your thoughts on Lithuanian Bvlls having sex with Polish girls as revenge for serfdom?

I fucked a Polish girl when I was 19 for about six months, she was the first girl i ever rimmed and the first girl whose ass i ever stuck a finger up. we'd 69 and i would have a nice wet finger in her ass, was amazing. She was a brunette from Katowice working in the UK.