My facial structure is exactly like Andrew Tates. I have the exact same jaw...

My facial structure is exactly like Andrew Tates. I have the exact same jaw. It makes me super insecure and I hate being ugly. What kind of plastic surgery can you get with a jaw like this to be more attractive?

Attached: 207618B2-25C7-4445-A540-237777BE3718.jpg (1170x658, 128.2K)

Just Tatemaxx idiot. You don't see him complaining about it.

I don't care. I don't even care about money or even attracting girls or anything I just want to be handsome. That's all that matters to me.

Surgery is the only option for the face, sustained and dedicated working out can improve pretty much every other part of your body except your face.
Losing facial fat is the only exception but if you've got a shit facial bone structure it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm skinny. I definitely need surgery of some kind to become good looking facially, which is all I care about. From my research it just seems like "chin implants" are all anyone ever talks about, and those really only seem to help the side profile. I need to look better from the front. My face looks narrow and ugly like Andrew Tates.

I need something like this so badly

Attached: 8CFB230E-A573-44B9-9620-E8EE733DCA4B.jpg (827x611, 113.78K)

wrong and retarded, facial fat is massive

this literally happens if you go manorexic. most men have *never* been actually underweight god forbid anorexia-tier in their entire life. there's a change to facial fat that *only* occurs if you go all the way down into signficantly underweight - you can do as much lifting and cutting as you want but if you never make it down to actually very underweight your face fat will never change.

many men also only mature into their adult handsome face shape in their 30s and even 40s. do NOT ruin that in pursuit of retarded cosmetic surgery in your 20s. surgery and implants will damage your musculature permanently and make you medically dependent, and also it just never looks quite right.

men being all kind of autistic, these face surgeries can fool you & other men, but it *never* looks right to women. it's uncanny valley.

you owe it to yourself to actually starve yourself until you get sunken cheeks. it WILL happen at some point, if you get thin enough. but that's actually hard, and you probably won't do it, and you'll forever believe you were cursed with an ugly fat face because you never got thin enough to see your real face. sad, many such cases.

this is what I would look like. I have an incel skull. I am already lean and skinny.

Attached: 71D66EB5-08F7-4202-BCC5-E2964F75A61F.jpg (602x367, 59.68K)

depends on how severe ur jaw really is vs. how you perceive it. look into sliding genioplasty / double jaw surgery. there's also implants

I literally said with the exception of facial fat, retard.
But even still if you're ugly there's nothing you can do anyway.

you're saying that as if there aren't umpteen women who would date this guy. i am being entirely serious with you, your standards for male appearance are not aligned with women's preferences at all.

i guess you said earlier you don't care about women, just "looking good", but please consider whether you are judging this in a reasonable way - are you expecting to walk down the street and have every other man marvel at your perfect jawline? you seem obsessed with looking like some cartoon of a chad jawed bodybuilder which like, do you I guess, but that's not really something you're ever going to be "satsified" with. there's always gonna be some guy chadlier than you.

No, I actually don't want to be super masculine at all. I want to look like a pretty boy honestly, but even pretty boys have nice jaws. I want to be a beautiful man.

Attached: D6C1E63E-28A7-4222-A276-471F64DF1060.jpg (1425x1644, 282.97K)

he's still ugly though. his eye area and mid face is shit, he has round small eyes and a horse face. imo his jaw was normal, it was never the problem.

I must be insanely ugly holy fuck.

same, this guy hardmogs me

I can't stand being ugly. It actually is driving me insane. How do normalfags deal with it jesus christ

I'll never be good looking. I'll always have a face like pic related. I cant take it

Attached: A0367D6F-F7F5-4040-92BD-98B2070B908C.jpg (828x1083, 121.76K)

i look like tate except more ethnic and manlet. brutal.

but picrel is hot

are you a gay man or a woman

i'm a straight woman desu, that boy is a 8/10 for me