Is he right about roastie thots, bros?

Is he right about roastie thots, bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-105235_Chrome.jpg (972x2820, 898.71K)

He also has more markers here

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-105429_Chrome.jpg (972x2821, 1.05M)

im not a roastie but i want to express my regret of getting tattoos
i wish i could have clear skin again

My sister has 4 tattoos and has only had sex with one guy. She's had the same boyfriend since she was 18, he's a year younger.

apart from the assumed body counts yeah he's fairly right. only simp incels will come in shortly and shitpost cuz someone dare say not positive things about femcunts. simp incels HATE when wahmen arent being respected and praised.

Imagine caring about body count
Imagining rejecting a girl because of it
Imagine thinking that body counts in the hundreds are uncommon or bad

Does anyone on this board actually believe this shit? If so, no wonder you're all incels. The only one that is true is the social media follower count.

Imagine baiting for you's

It's no baiting. You could be genuinely happy with a slut gf.
Definitely happier than you are being an incel

>bug & pod the post

>You could be genuinely happy with a slut gf

You will be so happy when she flris with all your friends, cheats on you, ask for a open relationship and still dumps you for being so pathetic.

You may be happy for the approximately the mean time between each of her past relationships. Not only that, the more relationships the more predictive that estimate is (lower standard error of mean). After that she moves on to the next one and you're left miserable. It's objectively statistically unwise to date a slut with intention of having a long term relationship.

It might be possible to get them removed. Look into it if you haven't already.

>people believe this
You must be 18+ to post here.

post smells roasted

Imagine trying to correlate tattoos with the amount of people someone has slept with.

All women are horny, even your ugly ass obese mother, you turbo virgin fags, get over it.

>proven right
>simp incels uppity because someone is posting things about females that isnt positive

This is all absolutely true, and women do it because they know they can find a simp whenever they want. Have higher standards. Think about it, women do everything they do for male approval, if men actually held them to some sort of standard they would shape up quickly, but they dont because they dont have to.

you've never had a GF have you? they're rly nothing special, prefer hookers bc they know how to make you nut and they're cheaper in the long run

when r9k thinks they have a choice