Realistically, if you were to approach a girl, this wouldn't be your first pick right?

realistically, if you were to approach a girl, this wouldn't be your first pick right?

I think my "fashion style" qualifies me a voluntary celibate

Attached: dun dududu duun.png (480x873, 692.58K)

nice b8 m8 i almost became ir8

That's a man isn't it.

Seems orginal enough to me you fucking robot bitch.
Let me post or I will find your fucking server and stab you in your robot nuts.

I am not baiting anyone, just a simple question. does fashion sense matter to get attracted to a girl?

hey this website saw my pussy so don't call me a man anymore! stop getting mad at the algorithm and answer me. would this outfit catch your attention as much as a revealing one does?

>does fashion sense matter to get attracted to a girl?
for me it can only make her more attractive, not less
with the exception being ghetto shit, but even then if she's not obnoxious I could look past it
the pic is very cute fashion wise

if you are [literally] picrel then i wouldn't approach you for the fact that girls that wear outfits like these have at least a bridge of dick beneath them, especially the elf ears
also you remind me of a male friend

well if we're talking clothing, it doesn't matter much to me
the other day i saw a 30-ish looking overweight normal looking women in plain shirt and pants but the shirt was yellow with a big nintendo 64 text on the front and i thought that was cool
10/10 would play coop perfect dark with

>only make her more attractive, not less
wew thats cute
>the pic is very cute fashion wise
hehe thanks
>have at least a bridge of dick
I think what you mean is a clitoris.
>especially the elf ears
its for my cosplay!
aw, that sounds cozy :]

Attached: 6775966258_213fb5a3c4_o.jpg (872x382, 118.97K)

You're right, I wouldn't.
I'd assume you're part of some LGBT club.
I guess you've warded me off successfully, because I would approach you in one of your jeans outfits.

>those socks
IMAGINE. THE. SMELL.

i don't approach women

>LGBT club.
LOL
>in one of your jeans outfits.
sorry user, its hot today; cargo shorts are a must

i'd be more comfortable approaching a girl in a wind waker shirt and shorts than something more... "fashionable"
the picture in op doesn't look like a girl though, you don't want to go so far as for people to not even know if you're a girl

>I think what you mean is a clitoris.
user i think you misinterpreted my statement
i didn't mean to imply you have a 12" schlong packing under those shorts
i meant people that dress like those [especially with those ears] have racked up around 50' of dicks inside of them
>its for my cosplay!
what kind? link? :^)

No, men dressed up as female elves would not be my first choice when approaching a girl.

>you don't want to go so far as for people to not even know if you're a girl

>tfw 2 boymoded I surpass tomboy aesthetics and look trans
why
OH LMAO. eh, I could only WISH a ganbang with all the robots on here. lel
>link? :^)
yis! it was the reason I dyed my hair blond too. 2 bad the con got postponed to september :v

Attached: 61964851_p9_master1200.jpg (1038x1200, 311.6K)

Are you a dude or are you that slut who was posting her nudes here recently.

>she dresses weather appropriately
Fake autist :>

t. wore sandals in winter, long sleeves in summer & snow boots in spring

>you were to approach a girl
>realistic
I stopped that shit when I was 19, it was pretty fucking clear that its not the life I was supposed to have. I am reviled by people, so it is that I live the rest of my days alone.
>would this outfit catch your attention as much as a revealing one does?
I ignore women whenever I possibly can so technically yes, it would catch as much attention from me as a revealing outfit would.

>why
well if i could see your face it probably wouldn't be a problem
but as it is i can't see your hips, thighs, your lower legs are thin, flat chest, covered face... you aren't making it easy to say for sure either way

>I could only WISH a ganbang with all the robots on here.
even the guys over here that won't stop talking about their mommy fantasies?? you're out of your mind
>2 bad the con got postponed to september :v
everything is getting postponed nowadays :^( i take it isn't your first cosplay rite? what else have you cosplayed as?

>you that slut who was posting her nudes here recently.
I wouldn't go as far to call myself a slut but ye
>wore sandals in winter, long sleeves in summer & snow boots in spring
but why? weather sucks anyway, dressing inappropriately and feeling the disadvantages of the weather even more
damn user. sorry to hear that

assuming, for the purposes of argument, that you're a biological female, I would definitely give you a second look just because of the the elf ears. Holy hell do I love elf ears. Ever since I started playing WoW in 2007 I've had the hots for long, pointy ears.

Look at the phone. Now look at the size of the hand holding it. Come on, man. All it takes nowadays is a vocaroo.

I would never approach a girl because I'm too shy but if I had to pick, it would be you

>you aren't making it easy to say for sure either way
eh, u might be right. I try not to look as girly as possible to avoid getting kidnapped or something lel
>mommy fantasies
oh my. you're right. how could I not think of the mommyists!?!?
also no, it is my first cosplay D:
>elf ears
FR FR. I want to get elf ears surgically operated. the only plastic surgery that shall be allowed.
awww ur so cute anone