Number of 'lonely, single' men is on the rise-

-as women with higher dating standards look for partners who are are 'emotionally available, good communicators, and share similar values', says psychologist

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11112791/Number-lonely-single-men-rise-says-psychologist.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220816-153909~2.png (1080x420, 62.62K)

I'm glad I'm a faggot

Why do you post retarded MSM style shit, OP? Are you trying to convince people of something? Are you trying to signal allegiance with some group? Are you just a braindead boomer faggot who thinks this is information and that people should know about it?

What are you doing with your life? People like you worthy me more than the cels and goreposters.

The comments are good.
>The comments below have not been moderated.
No shit.

Women be like
>he needs to be emotionally available but not aggressive or passive
>he needs to be a good communicator but not in a way that makes him seem less like the authority in the relationship
>he needs to share similar values but not ones that are feminine

These are all lies, what they actually mean is:
>He needs to be hot enough for me to want to fuck him

This is your brain on Andrew Tate videos. Straight men can't even meet the bare minimum for dating material. There's also a statistic for straight sex that shows only 39% of women report orgasming during sex as opposed to 95% of men. Another reason for the gap I guess? lmao

Make peace with the fact that you're going to have to pay for it, or die alone.

tbqh, i wish i was one. I wouldn't be alone and I would never have t deal with a nasty fucking cunt for the rest of my life.

>women like things like comiments and gifts and take the fact you pay the rent, bills, shopping etc as part of your job as a man.

No shit.

Also, women lie about whay they want. All the time men dont. Most men just want a girl who will have sex with them. Then they end up finding other things they like about them.

maybe you can go halfway and find one the less mentally fucked trannies if you're into butt stuff lmao

You do realise that this bitch got more dislikes than likes on her comment, right?

fgfddxvc

>posting daily mail comments
We're reaching levels of "who gives a shit?" that shouldn't even be possible

Attached: 1637300441910.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Gays are just as picky as women if not moreso. And trannies are even worse

I am a tranny and I wasn't picky, now I'm with a guy off of Any Forums that I wouldn't say is conventionally attractive
he has messed up teeth and is balding but we mesh really well and have a ton in common, he's also very supportive and open emotionally which I find to be a good trait personally
maybe I just prioritise different things from chicks hell if I know anyway im gay

Go on grindr for 5 mi utes and twll me gays are picky.

If you mean relationships then sure. But most gay men in relationships are cheats, so who cares about that.

Gay psyops again. Remember they are lying to you about everything.

Attached: virginity_male_female.png (599x482, 52.73K)

Women hate men who get them off. It indicates the man has few options if he gets her off and doesn't treat her as a disposable cumrag.

college indoctrination is a bitch

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-16 ib ( lndian_Bronson) Twitter(1).png (598x740, 134.58K)

>daily mail

why do you read that shit

The problem is that outside of schools there's basically no way to get to speak to any women anymore
It all comes down to friends of friends so if your friends dont happen to know single women, you have no option of getting to talk to girls anymore
More men need to realize importance of schools, quit work and go to school again and get to meet girls there.

Majority of men meet the requirements but they aren't given chances to interact with women to showcase it
Think about it, none of these requirenments are something that can be shown to a woman that's a stranger to you. How would you showcase that you're emotionally available but not aggressive or passive. good communicator but not in a way that makes him seem less like the authority in the relationshipm and share similar values but not ones that are feminine without even getting a chance to send the woman first messege? How would you show these values to a stranger you pass in a grocery store? You cannot do it.
In school you could showcase it.

Women are most attracted to men that don't give a shit about them, it's not a surprising statistic. Women are attracted to confidence more than anything, what man is more confident than the one that doesn't care about her at all?

liberal is the shittiest position to take, it's straight up position of not doing anything at all
men are either left or right wing, no one wants this tepid bullshit that doesn't accomplish anything
everyone who believes in anything hates liberals